This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevieg
    well in my opinion weir is uber hot,not so much into teyla but i wouldnt kick her out for farting
    that is definitely a phrase I havn't heard before. lol.

*cough* Ford is the hottest!!
    *stares and runs away*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
    hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
    OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

*stares and runs away*
      LOL!

I think all the actors are quite good-looking, male and female. Television is full of good-looking people, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        LOL!

I think all the actors are quite good-looking, male and female. Television is full of good-looking people, after all.
        "Roseanne" was the notable exception.
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

*stares and runs away*
          LOL, that's true Penguin. Ford is my kind of guy.
          Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Well an old thread rehashed for what ever reason... it is all in the eye of the beholder.

No matter how fat or thin or balding or hirsute a person, there will always be someone somewhere who finds them attractive, thank god because alcohol really does wears off!

I think SGA has some real sexy folks on it, but neither show is the poster boy *or girl* for the new shallow breed of casting in US TV. This is not Dawson's Creek or Desperate Housewives *such a good title because they are so obviously desperate to keep their youth, oh the plastic surgeons must love them*

Personally I don't see the attraction of the every hair in place and the over waxed eyebrows, I am far more into the nature aging look. I mean I always thought the point of actors was to portray a character not themselves, in other words too made up whether with surgery or make up distracts from what the actor is trying to deliver. I sometimes spend more time watching the actors thinking do they have plastic surgery or not, rather then concentrating on the show or movie, that really shouldn't happen.

One of the reasons I love British films and my own countries films, there are yes some highly made up actors Nicole Kidman comes to mind, but usually you can still find films and shows that cast real looking people, not the fantasy they think we want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
              LOL, that's true Penguin. Ford is my kind of guy.
              *whisper* I wonder if they can tell we are ford fans?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Dont know about actors coz im a boy but actresses are comming home atm espeshally CB (Vala) hahah FIT lol

--Gaz--

Comment

Well, I'm laughing my head off because I originally (and foolishly) wouldn't watch Atlantis because I thought the actors and acresses were way too pretty, and didn't look "real".

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and while I'm busy rehashing those old saws, also never judge a book by it's cover.

Comment

SGA, where are the good looking actors?
                    ...are we watching the same program?

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
                      ...are we watching the same program?
                      I agree

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                      X