This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alz0rz
    The other Weir (blond one) Jessica Steen - was very hot IMO - why did they have to kill her off!!
    Well, they didn't so much kill her off as recast her. I don't know why they did that, but it probably had something to do with Jessica Steen not being available.

-IMF
    "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
    "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
    BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daxiel2
      The guys and girls on Atlantis are hot, whats wrong with them, Sheppard is hot, Weir is hot. Theres no-one really in SG-1 that really out does anyone on this show in my opinion.
      Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by AdiposeMan
        SGA, where are the good looking actors?

I previewed the available pictures and plots, everyone seems to have a bunch of wrinkles or were just plain to look at.

Where are the good looking ladies like in SG-1?
        My wife concurs, there are no handsome men either.
        Thank you!!!!!!!

Really, Sheppard ain't that cute. He seems to think he is, and some other ladies seem to think he is ... but I don't. Neither is McKay, I HATE McKAY!!!!
        Teyla is .... well ... she's there. Tyler is a .... black version of Sheppard, and equally boring.

You're absolutely right, SGA is devoid of cute actors ... or at least ones I would like to meet.

..Oh crap, duck, the SGA thunkers are coming!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by daxiel2
          The guys and girls on Atlantis are hot, whats wrong with them, Sheppard is hot, Weir is hot. Theres no-one really in SG-1 that really out does anyone on this show in my opinion.
          Hold on ... I'm looking outside again ..

...later...

Nope, pigs still arent flying, can you believe that? I'll check back later and see if I upgraded to the Twilight Zone.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
            Thank you!!!!!!!

Tyler is a .... black version of Sheppard, and equally boring.
            Tyler? Who's Tyler? Have you been infected with a memory substance?

-IMF
            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I believe she has, IMF.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                I believe she has, IMF.
                Stupid Reole.

-IMF
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                  I think the promo cast photos have been a bit stiff but I think it's a very interesting-looking cast. I'm somewhat gratified that it's not full of "beautiful" people although I think they're all above-average in the looks department.

Having said that I think Joe Flanigan is a real cutie and David Hewlett has a certain geeky quality to him that I adore. Attractiveness (to me) is usually half looks and half personality.
                  Oh yes, definitely. I think SGA has a lot of attractive folk. I even find Zelenka appealing in a geeky way

And definitely on the looks/personality. I mean, if there's no personality (which the SGA folk have gobs of), why bother?

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    Tyler? Who's Tyler? Have you been infected with a memory substance?

-IMF
                    Aiden, typo.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Tyler is a .... black version of Sheppard, and equally boring.
                        I hope she didn't mean me.
                        Stupid Reole.
                        Hey! I like the Reole!
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                          I hope she didn't mean me. Hey! I like the Reole!
                          You're right... that was uncalled for. To all our Reole members, I offer my complete contrition.

-IMF
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

You're right... that was uncalled for. To all our Reole members, I offer my complete contrition.
                            Thanks!
                            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

In my honest Opinion.

Almost Hott:
                              Sora (Underground)
                              Dr. Weir (In some scenes)

Pretty Hott:
                              Teyla (In Certain Scenes)
                              Allina (Brotherhood)
                              Mella (Atlantean from Hologram/Before I sleep)
                              Dr. Heightmeyer (The Gift)

Totally Hott:
                              Chaya Sar (Sanctuary)
                              Steve

Spoiler:

Yes. Chaya was pretty much like "Sheppard, I want to have your children". She only returned to Atlantis b/c she wanted Sheppard. And she was really hott, in my opinion (Clothing choice)

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!!

Really, Sheppard ain't that cute. He seems to think he is, and some other ladies seem to think he is ... but I don't. Neither is McKay, I HATE McKAY!!!!
                                Teyla is .... well ... she's there. Tyler is a .... black version of Sheppard, and equally boring.

You're absolutely right, SGA is devoid of cute actors ... or at least ones I would like to meet.

..Oh crap, duck, the SGA thunkers are coming!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
                                lol, they have arrived

Comment

Working...
                                X