This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

detailed spoilers of the Siege 3

Hi everone I am going to translate an article that I found on the site of my buddy Thor. Here is the link where you also can find some pictures Stargate Project but you'll notice that my English isn't that what I hoped it was so I appologize for that !

The Siege part 3 Detailed spoilers WARNING

Major John Sheppard is in space ready to begin his attack on one Wraith Hive ship with the Genii-nuke. But then the Daedalus arrives ( the BC 303 like the Prometheus), the new ship of Earth. Sheppard aborts his mission and he docks the puddle jumper or is beamed aboard by the Daedalus. There he goes to the bridge where he is talking to Colonel Steven Caldwell, the commander of the Daedalus. They discus the best way to destroy the Hive ships. Also the Asgard have arrived in the Pegasus galaxy !! There is an Asgard called Hermiod or Hermod that is onboard the Daedalus as a technical adviser who has equipped the Daedalus with the lastest, newest Asgard technology.

In Atlantis everything seems to be lost for Weir. The city is being infiltrated by the Wraith, Teyla is gone. Ford and his team are trapped by the Wraith. Colonel Everett is looking a wild Wraith in the eyes without any bullets for his gun. Then things even get worse. The 3 hive ships were only the messangers. An entire fleet is on its way to Atlantis. The Daedalus attacks the Wraith ships. The F302's are being deployed to attack the Wraith Darts before they damage Atlantis even more and kidnap more personel. The ZPM is being brought to Atlantis.

McKay and Teyla who is fine by the way, trying to get the ZPM to the Engery distributor and there they hock the ZPM online. Atlantis has once again power and a shild. The shield is activated. Because the ZPM can powers Atlantis for 1000's of years that is one problem down. So Atlantis won't sink into the ocean again. The Daedalus has landed on Atlantica ( the planet's name) so the Daedalus is staying in the Pegasus galaxy. Also Ford reappears but he has changed. According to Doctor Carson Beckett Ford has become partly Wraith. Ford is looking for Sheppard and those 2 well it is going to be a showdown between Sheppard and Ford.
    Lord Zedd

hey cool nice work Anubis
    your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

My lord _Anubis, I bring the saddest of news. I hope you will spare a mere worshipper like me and reward me for my earnestness in the afterlife.

The information which you have provided to your people, is..well... old. It had appeared three weeks ago approximately. I am sorry for this fact. I will take it upon myself to punish and castigate those who dared to report information without your divine consent.

But we thank you for life anyways. =)

Comment

Already been done!

Dated April 24th.

Siege III Thread

Comment

Ow feels aschamed I'll let the mods close this tread. My mistake !!!! Sorry

Anubis
          Lord Zedd

Comment

I have contact the moderators. They will proabably close this thread. Again my appologises to creating this thread
            Lord Zedd

Comment

You should be ashamed >:O. *Watches as Anubis shoots a staff at my head*

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                I have contact the moderators. They will proabably close this thread. Again my appologises to creating this thread
                Don't be sorry _Anubis. I appreciate the work you put into this. Even if it is old information you still took the time to do something nice for everyone.

Thanks!
                Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Yeah don't worry about it!! It happens all the time, people find the information on Thor's site all the time and attempt to translate it or run it through a translation site and post it here. It's happened alot recently, so you aren't the only one!! hehe

Ace
                  "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Well, it's news to me so leave him Anubis alone. Why don't we have a web site like Stargate-Project. GateWorld needs to get on it. They are laging big time. I can't even remember the last time I recieved a news letter. Hiatus, they need to just say they don't put it out anymore. Sorry GateWorld, but it's true. Germany has it going on. Well at least I think it's Stargate-Project is in German. My bad if it's not. I only know English.
                    *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                    *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                    *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                    *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                    *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                    *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                    *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                      Don't be sorry _Anubis. I appreciate the work you put into this. Even if it is old information you still took the time to do something nice for everyone.

Thanks!
                      Exactly! thank god that their are still nice people lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                        Well, it's news to me so leave him Anubis alone. Why don't we have a web site like Stargate-Project. GateWorld needs to get on it. They are laging big time. I can't even remember the last time I recieved a news letter. Hiatus, they need to just say they don't put it out anymore. Sorry GateWorld, but it's true.
                        GateWorld isn't all about "newsletters" it's about up-to-the-minute Stargate news and the largest (and best) online Stargate community anywhere! Does Stargate-Project have frequent personal contact with TPTB? Does Stargate-Project get interviews with the cast and crew on a regular basis? Does Stargate-Project have the stars visiting their website and communicating directly with fans? Has the founder of Stargate-Project had a principle character named after him? I think not.

Oh, and if you're curious why the main page hasn't been updated...Darren is currently on a well-deserved vacation.
                        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

GateWorld isn't all about "newsletters" it's about up-to-the-minute Stargate news and the largest (and best) online Stargate community anywhere! Does Stargate-Project have frequent personal contact with TPTB? Does Stargate-Project get interviews with the cast and crew on a regular basis? Does Stargate-Project have the stars visiting their website and communicating directly with fans? Has the founder of Stargate-Project had a principle character named after him? I think not.

Oh, and if you're curious why the main page hasn't been updated...Darren is currently on a well-deserved vacation.
                          (imitating Donut) Burn! You got burned, dude! Full-on burn!

Comment

I agree with Tyler actually . Gateworld kicks the crap out of Stargate-Project, though I still admite Stargate-Project .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

You people need to realy read a post before you get all pissey. I don't know what all Stargate-Project as to offer for the simple reason I only know English and only read English. Except I can tell someone what to do in Spanish, but not read it.
                              I signed up for the newsletter because I don't have time to get on-line everyday like have bean to catch up on Stargate. I wait for the newsletter and I can catch up on it all at once. But since I have not recieved a newsletter since July 9, 2004, I can say that it's not on hiatus they just day send it out anymore.
                              o'ha, and I am a die hard Stargate fan, probably not as much as you people, that has seen every episode since the premier on Showtime. And Gateworld kicks a_s!!!! The End.
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Working...
                              X