This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bra'tac hates the Asgard

Bra'tac never had much respect for the Asgard. He would always snub his nose at them whenever they worked together. Bra'tac was a good Jaffa warrior, but his lack of respect for another sentient species is appalling.

probaly because they killed many of his jaffa since asgard ships could take on hataks and tealc knew what ship that was coming down in thors chariot and all jaffa was running away from it
    sigpic

Comment

Errrr......where you getting this from? I never noticed Bra'tac snub anyone except the goa'uld.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Remind me of a time when Bra'tac worked together with the Asgard.
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

The same time Landry was arrogant to Thor... *rolls eyes*

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
            Bra'tac never had much respect for the Asgard. He would always snub his nose at them whenever they worked together. Bra'tac was a good Jaffa warrior, but his lack of respect for another sentient species is appalling.
            Uhh... yeah what the hell are you talking about? I bet dollars to donuts this is a joke thread. Just wait and see... One of those "Ha Ha got you... I was bored so I made something random up to see what everyone's reactions were."

Ace
            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
              The same time Landry was arrogant to Thor... *rolls eyes*
              Ah yes. They're both members of a secret group that exists to keep the Asgard down.

I don't recall Bra'tac ever having any interaction directly with an Asgard, and I can't really recall when he was involved even peripherally with an Asgard.

Comment

Evidence:

You can see a short skeleton directly behind Bra'tac, presumably an Asgard because of its size. Bra'tac shows no respect toward it at all. This episode, where he is enslaved, just let the Asgard die instead of trying to save him.
                Last edited by The6thRace; 23 August 2008, 03:41 PM. Reason: moved image

Comment

You're so full of it it's coming out of your ears. LOL

Comment

huh????????
                    I'm finding it very hard to follow the respect other members rule
                    This thread is pointless
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                      huh????????
                      I'm finding it very hard to follow the respect other members rule
                      This thread is pointless
                      Don't be so dramatic. I'm not attacking the character you idolize, just pointing out a little known fact.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                          Evidence:

You can see a short skeleton directly behind Bra'tac, presumably an Asgard because of its size. Bra'tac shows no respect toward it at all. This episode, where he is enslaved, just let the Asgard die instead of trying to save him.
                          Is this a joke? in the unlikely event that your serious, nothing in the background seems even remotly asgard, maybe a some enemy child killed or something(Ryac was in that camp too). The gould would never get their hands on a n asgard before anubis, and they certainly wouldnt send him to a work camp, surely your not serious?

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

*holds up toy skeleton* This one is small.. the one in the picture is far away...

That image is from 704: Orpheus... an episode mostly set in a Jaffa concentration camp.. where Jaffa are worked to death. Everyone on the planet is Jaffa, there are no Asgard there. And as for not showing respect towards the body? Where are you getting this information? He is probably looking up at something else! Like the Goa'uld Mothership the Jaffa were building suddenly falling from the sky or SG-1 appearing to save the day!

Comment

Working...
                              X