Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna go ahead and guess that this guy just likes trolling........
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

oh.....and even though the thread isn't breaking any rules, that picture you posted is hotlinked, which is a violation......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
        Don't be so dramatic. I'm not attacking the character you idolize, just pointing out a little known fact.
        but you aren't pointing out a fact!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          *holds up toy skeleton* This one is small.. the one in the picture is far away...

That image is from 704: Orpheus... an episode mostly set in a Jaffa concentration camp.. where Jaffa are worked to death. Everyone on the planet is Jaffa, there are no Asgard there. And as for not showing respect towards the body? Where are you getting this information? He is probably looking up at something else! Like the Goa'uld Mothership the Jaffa were building suddenly falling from the sky or SG-1 appearing to save the day!
          I'm familiar with the episode. And I know it was a Jaffa labor camp, but its possible that an Asgard was in fact laboring there (perhaps another Asgard that was aboard Thors ship when Anubis destroyed it) due to the small skeleton in the background.

Sorry to violate the image rule, I'll copy the picture to my photobucket account.

Comment

6thrace, i have a question, what happens when you assume things?
            sigpic

Comment

Don't be so dramatic. I'm not attacking the character you idolize, just pointing out a little known fact.
              I hardly idolise him, but I think he's a cool character with a cool name. You're not pointing out anything. There is no Asgard in that picture, and even if there was do you really expect him to go over say a bunch of nice things and bury him respectfully. Whilst being forced to work in a labour camp?

Bra'tac never had much respect for the Asgard. He would always snub his nose at them whenever they worked together. Bra'tac was a good Jaffa warrior, but his lack of respect for another sentient species is appalling.
              They NEVER worked together.
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Candy!

Comment

mongeese!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                    mongeese!
                    nuuuu! your mongeese eated my candy

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                      6thrace, i have a question, what happens when you assume things?
                      In SG-1 and Atlantis, usually the assumptions turn out to be right. Just using a little deductive reasoning of my own.

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                      I hardly idolise him, but I think he's a cool character with a cool name. You're not pointing out anything. There is no Asgard in that picture, and even if there was do you really expect him to go over say a bunch of nice things and bury him respectfully. Whilst being forced to work in a labour camp?

They NEVER worked together.
                      It's impossible to say for sure whether that is the skeleton of a dead Asgard or not. I thought the producers might of added it there as a sort of an easter egg for people to find and wonder about what might of happened. Given that Bra'tac is usually a pretty good guy but totally ignores the Asgard skeleton, you can assume he doesn't totally respect them. Possibly for the reasons stated earlier in this post - the Asgard are responsible for killing many Jaffa through Thors hammer or beaming them into space.

Comment

In SG-1 and Atlantis, usually the assumptions turn out to be right. Just using a little deductive reasoning of my own.

It's impossible to say for sure whether that is the skeleton of a dead Asgard or not. I thought the producers might of added it there as a sort of an easter egg for people to find and wonder about what might of happened. Given that Bra'tac is usually a pretty good guy but totally ignores the Asgard skeleton, you can assume he doesn't totally respect them. Possibly for the reasons stated earlier in this post - the Asgard are responsible for killing many Jaffa through Thors hammer or beaming them into space.
                        Or!! Its not an Asgard skeleton and you're just making stuff up without evidence to prove it!

Anyway.. that skeleton is wearing clothes... Asgard don't wear clothes...

Comment

Given that Bra'tac is usually a pretty good guy but totally ignores the Asgard skeleton, you can assume he doesn't totally respect them.
                          What is he supposed to do, worship it?

Comment

that is not an asgard skeleton
                            sigpic

Comment

This thread has Shenanigans written all over it and it's quite obvious that 6thrace either knows slim to nill about the show, or is a blaten troll, i'm going with the latter

KEEP IT CLEAN
                              Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                              Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
                                This thread has Shenanigans written all over it and it's quite obvious that 6thrace either knows slim to nill about the show, or is a blaten troll, i'm going with the latter
                                Why do some people think I'm a troll? I'm just theorizing here. I don't think there is a better place to have this discussion than a Stargate forum. Also, I'm not criticizing anyone or shooting down their opinion or flaming anyone. And you have to admit, at the VERY LEAST, the Asgard skeleton is fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                                X