Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The skull in question is further back (depth wise) than the other skulls in the picture - it is proped on a stick behind the little hut that props up the other skulls. Depth makes things look smaller.

I think the Asgard are generally well liked by everyone on 'our' side. Although considering what they went through under the Gou'ld, the Jaffa are probably quite of groups that pretend to be gods (which, you must admit is a ruse the Asgard have used). I can imagine them being 'on edge' and disapproving of the God thing, but I can't see the Jaffa (and especially Bra'tac) hating them. After all - they helped overthrow them.

On a slightly offtopic note - at least our dear thread-starter has a knack for picking topics that get a large (and passionate) response.
    ~~~~~ Meant to Be ~~~~~

Comment

Hey, didn't you guys know that there is a secret society of Asguard haters?

Current members:

Bra'tac
      Novak
      Caldwell
      McKay
      Sheppard!
      Kavanaugh

and oh yeah all the people on all the planets that the little guys protected all these years!
      Especially the planets that the Gould could not enslave!

I know Sg-1 and SGA REALLY hate the little guys cause GOLLY gee HOW many times has the BEAMING technology saved their collective BACKSIDES??

PULEASE!

Next on the list:
      We REALLY love the WRAITH!

Oh oh Caldwell Really liked being a GO'ULD,

People WANT to BOW before the ORI! Right huh huh????

!
      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
      X