Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do the mods let this thread continue?

Comment

It's not breaking any rules.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

The actor who played Bra'tac was also in Dexter and he was a bad guy who got what was coming to him, pity I always liked Bra'tac, but moving to Miami and getting involved in drugs wasn't a good move for him
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

The same Bra'tac actor was also on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chonicles, where he got killed. Dude just can't catch a break....

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            It's not breaking any rules.
            Trolling most certainly is against board etiquette.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcfergeson View Post
              The same Bra'tac actor was also on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chonicles, where he got killed. Dude just can't catch a break....
              But I thought he was busy helping Grissom and the other CSI's in Las Vegas. Hmm come to think of it Bratac and George Carlin are very similar looking, they must be brothers!
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                I'm familiar with the episode. And I know it was a Jaffa labor camp, but its possible that an Asgard was in fact laboring there (perhaps another Asgard that was aboard Thors ship when Anubis destroyed it) due to the small skeleton in the background.

Sorry to violate the image rule, I'll copy the picture to my photobucket account.

are you kidding me? the asgard arent exactly body builders, i doubt they could lift anything over 10 pounds. the only reason their formidable is because of their advanced technology. an asgard wouldnt last a second in a labor camp.
                STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

I think all Jaffa hate the Asgard. Ever notice that NOT ONE Jaffa has married an Asgard?
                  sigpic
                  "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                  ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    I think all Jaffa hate the Asgard. Ever notice that NOT ONE Jaffa has married an Asgard?
                    LoL, good one but seriously, people lets just let this silly thread die already.

Covering up scandals and keeping secrets is almost a racial trait.

Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures’?

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                      are you kidding me? the asgard arent exactly body builders, i doubt they could lift anything over 10 pounds. the only reason their formidable is because of their advanced technology. an asgard wouldnt last a second in a labor camp.
                      Thats only a good explanation for why the Asgard was dead. Obviously the Asgard isn't going to be able to do much in a labor camp. Not without some of that fancy Asgard technology anyways. It's theoretical that Bra'tac watched the Asgard die without trying to save them. If he would of saved the Asgard, he would of probably got a ship named after him.

Comment

No it's not theoretical, it may be speculative, but it is in no way theoretical.
                        Last edited by jds1982; 19 September 2008, 01:23 PM.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Character View Post
                            LoL, good one but seriously, people lets just let this silly thread die already.
                            okay
                            sigpic
                            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadil View Post
                              6thrace, i have a question, what happens when you assume things?
                              You make an ass out of U and me
                              1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                                I don't have a whole lot of supporting evidence other than its size and shape.
                                It's funny because you can't even see the picture that well.

Take a Look at this picture
                                Spoiler:

Now take a look at this

Spoiler:

Can you see the difference between the 2 pictures? Besides the fact that the Asgard don't have a nose... they wouldn't leave a hole in the human skull pictured above, and the shape of the head is completely different.

You'll notice I'm making assumptions since i can't see the skeleton in the pictured you linked clearly... just like you are. My evidence is the same as your evidence... not much.

Comment

Working...
                                X