Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
    I see, I am glad you just removed it, I thought I start seeing things which are not really there
    No need to worry about that

Here's the Helen Magnus wallpaper again:

I made this one yesterday:

It's been three months since I last photoshopped, time flies!

Comment

Oh there it is, yes, I saw it. They are both lovely, but color-wise, I do like the one with Helen Magnus better

Comment

OMG I can't believe there are people still here! I have missed this place SO MUCH. I have recently started using Affinity Photo and doing more fanart. It has been a wonderful distraction during this time.
        sigpic
        || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by ClassicCouples View Post
          OMG I can't believe there are people still here! I have missed this place SO MUCH. I have recently started using Affinity Photo and doing more fanart. It has been a wonderful distraction during this time.
          Some people are still here but it has gotten quiet a bit because of RL getting in the way for most sadly...but the thread is certainly not dead

I did a new artwork today though

"Guy in Black"

Comment

Yeah, my computer has been taken over by my granddaughters for school. No art, no writing.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm lucky at the moment having lots of inspiration and having time to do something about it

Comment

Some people are still here but it has gotten quiet a bit because of RL getting in the way for most sadly...but the thread is certainly not dead

I did a new artwork today though
                What program do you use? I love the white on black. Have always been a fan of different background colors.

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                I'm lucky at the moment having lots of inspiration and having time to do something about it
                I also am lucky to have the time. Can't say it has been entirely productive, but I am having fun learning the new program and doing some fanfic writing. I haven't done any Stargate art in a while, but these are two pieces for Miss Fisher that I made this weekend.

Phryne Fisher in Blue
                Phryne Fisher in Blood
                Last edited by ClassicCouples; 12 May 2020, 12:55 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

I am using the newest version of GIMP

Nice Miss Fisher arts though, I liked the show a lot, it's sad there have been only so few seasons

Comment

I haven't done any Stargate art in a while, but these are two pieces for Miss Fisher that I made this weekend.

Phryne Fisher in Blue
                    Phryne Fisher in Blood
                    Lovely art I've only seen two episodes so far, but I liked what I saw!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                      Lovely art I've only seen two episodes so far, but I liked what I saw!
                      Thank you!
                      And I am so glad you are watching it!! I am obsessed
                      sigpic

Comment

I am using the newest version of GIMP
                        Its a bit of a new learning curve, there is thankfully a way to turn off the toolbox grouping system inside preferences. but it still screws around with tablet input for me so I am gonna skip this latest version asnd go for the next one

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Its a bit of a new learning curve, there is thankfully a way to turn off the toolbox grouping system inside preferences. but it still screws around with tablet input for me so I am gonna skip this latest version asnd go for the next one
                          That's too bad It works quite fine with my tablet luckily though

Comment

I have just watched this Unreal 5 tech demo :

https://youtu.be/qC5KtatMcUw

There is even a Stargate type portal at the end. The whole engine is unbelievable, because this is almost movie quality. So really only the imagination can be the limit. I wouldn't mind some SG adventures as anything is possible. And all the tv shows will look boring after these next gen games which will come with this technology.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                              I tried gimp but I found the learning curve to be too much for me at the time (but it has been a few years). I find Affinity Photo to be pretty close to how Photoshop works, so I have had an easier time adjusting.
                              sigpic

Comment

I tried gimp but I found the learning curve to be too much for me at the time (but it has been a few years). I find Affinity Photo to be pretty close to how Photoshop works, so I have had an easier time adjusting.
                                As I like to try and figure things out to make them work like I wish to and GIMP has lots of that until you get used to it. But I should mention that I mainly draw in it, I'm seldom doing any pic manipulations

Did a new artwork again though

"Palm-Trees in Black"

Comment

Working...
                                X