Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defying Gravity - News/Articles/Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Episode 3 Overnight Ratings

Meanwhile ABC’s Defying Gravity slipped further into obscurity averaging a mere 2.805 million and a 1.0/3 with adults 18-49 at 10pm.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/08/10...ont-swim/24478
    Not good at all.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Episode 3 Overnight Ratings

Meanwhile ABC’s Defying Gravity slipped further into obscurity averaging a mere 2.805 million and a 1.0/3 with adults 18-49 at 10pm.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/08/10...ont-swim/24478
      it's on too late and, to me, the worst night, especially in that time slot. i want to follow this show, but i missed last weeks *because* i had to get up very early.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

I will continue to watch it until it inevitably gets canceled.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Defying Gravity - Episode 1.04 - H2IK - Promo

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...2ik-promo.html

Comment

New interview with Christina Cox (a.k.a. Jen Crane). Please check out the link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...ntific-method/

Comment

I am cringing at the ratings, but I wonder what anything gets Sunday at 10pm. And there are absolutely no promos on the networks to support the show. So is it any surprise? As an arc show, it will be hard for many to pick up unless they get inquisitive and head to the net to pick up what they missed.
              ---------------------
              sigpic
              Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                I am cringing at the ratings, but I wonder what anything gets Sunday at 10pm. And there are absolutely no promos on the networks to support the show. So is it any surprise? As an arc show, it will be hard for many to pick up unless they get inquisitive and head to the net to pick up what they missed.
                Yet another thing working against this show, unfortunately.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                  what they need to do is take out that annoying Alien presence in the cargo bay , head straight to exploring as a group for the first time, it just throws the whole story off by making having that in there , it should be about exploration (well not star Trek), but possible aspiring to star trek ?
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

New interview with Ty Olsson (Rollie Crane) - see link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...ream-believer/

Comment

Just finished watching the 4th episode (the premier is considered eps 1 and 2 as it was 2 hrs, last week #3, this week #4) and I really am digging this show!

Very happy that AJ is back. He has great charisma and just seems to add something to his scenes. Was great to see Donner always bugging Mike and Rollie about AJ and the crew finally putting their foot down and demanding his return.

Wonder when we are going to see Wass actually do something. So far he seems completely superfluous to the mission (other then his Zoe save, but I am talking about his actual job description). LOL when he told Paula no one likes her. Maybe she will grow on all of us.

Its good that they are builing some backstory, but I have to say I really did not get why they had the scene with Donner seeing his dead love other then as an intro for Zoe and Nadia to have their little discussion, unless it was simply to demonstrate to Zoe that she has pull with Donner (his finally responding to her).

I am really blown away by how beautifully shot this series is so far. The cin and sets are superb.

Anyways, it is pretty obvious that they are setting up for another Mars repeat at some point, where Donner or someone has to make a decision about saving Zoe, when she is on a planetary walk in her "Encounter Suit". There will be drama, they will be ordered not to risk, and will disobey and the day (and Zoe) be saved (by Donner). Maybe someone (I am thinking Nadia) will bite the dust to add to the suspense.

Even if predictable, I will still enjoy the journey.
                      ---------------------
                      sigpic
                      Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Well I throughly enjoyed this episode, Love the H2IK sequence.

I am liking the crew dynamics, I am startig to see the purpose all of the crew now, even Paula puke.
                        Thought that AJ collapsing was extreme, I mean I know beta was not keen on him being on its ship but attempting to kill him is a bit extreme.
                        The Australian news reporters was interest he knows more than he should know.

The was some beautiful shots of the ship in this episodes.
                        So we donner had a relationship with a other astronaut, he certainly like breaking that no dating astronaut rule.
                        Not sure what the physics guy is doing there, I would of thought he be like helping fixed the ship, not sitting in his quarters freezing to death.

Thought the spanner being cause of there problems was pretty funny, and I guest that will not be the only spanner in the works either.

Comment

Defying Gravity - Episode 1.05 - Rubicon - Promo

http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/0...ubicon_17.html

Comment

Hope we get to see Wass do something soon. I really like him.

Comment

Episode 4 Ratings

Defying Gravity continues on its flight to ratings irrelevancy with a 1.7/3 (household rating/share), 2.80 million viewers.
                              http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/08/17...cbs-wins/24875

Comment

Shame about the numbers, I love this beautifully shot program.

Does anyone knows what the numbers are like for the Canada and German markets. And is there a air date for it in Britain.

Comment

Working...
                                X