Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Agreed, Sam is definately fitting in well with the people already established at Atlantis...
    Spoiler:
    Her joke to Zelenka was amusing, bad, but amusing... to me it was like an attempt at Jack O'neill's dry humour... I enjoyed the scenes with her and Zelenka, It was about time those two were put together to see some interaction...
    To me it was very different
    Spoiler:
    from O'Neill. I thought it was very Carter. The priceless part to me was her look when Zelenka took her so literally. I loved seeing her doing her science thing, trying to figure out a way to get the tablet computer to interface with the door controls. That's Carter in her element.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      To me it was very different
      Spoiler:
      from O'Neill. I thought it was very Carter. The priceless part to me was her look when Zelenka took her so literally. I loved seeing her doing her science thing, trying to figure out a way to get the tablet computer to interface with the door controls. That's Carter in her element.
      Agreed.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I just saw Quarintine (or however you spell it lol) and I loved Sam in it.

Spoiler:
        I love the Radek/Sam moments and the pigeouns, I think she is funny and not like Jack at all. cause the kind of rolling with her eyes is so Sam, I recognized early Sam in that, although then it was with Jack she did that but what I enjoyed the most is that even though she wanted to go through that ventilation thingie, and then Radek says he wants to do, she lets him...Because this isn't about her or so...I think that is a true leader

The episode itself wasn't the best this season, I mean some things I didn't like at all...I mean John climbing up and almost falling and doing stuff, what does he think he is?? Spiderman it looked way to unreal to me honestly
        and I felt it looked similar to hotzone though but it had another ending and stuff but still... it looked a lot like hotzone, although this time the issue wasn't leadership.
        Last edited by RepliCartertje; 19 January 2008, 11:52 AM. Reason: yeah I can't type, what is your point lol :-p

Comment

What I ment with her joke reminding me of Jack is well I can't remember Carter ever joking like that and Jack would joke around in such situations... I know what you mean it doesn't look Jack-ish head on but the way Carter tried to lighten the situation with a joke... It must just be me *I expect from all the time Carter has spent around O'Neill something would have rubbed off on her* (Remember Stargate S8 'New Order' when the rest of SG-1 were acting a bit like Jack?)...

Comment

What I ment with her joke reminding me of Jack is well I can't remember Carter ever joking like that and Jack would joke around in such situations... I know what you mean it doesn't look Jack-ish head on but the way Carter tried to lighten the situation with a joke... It must just be me *I expect from all the time Carter has spent around O'Neill something would have rubbed off on her* (Remember Stargate S8 'New Order' when the rest of SG-1 were acting a bit like Jack?)...
            IDK why but the joke immediately reminded me of O'Neill
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              IDK why but the joke immediately reminded me of O'Neill
              Really? It had that effect on me and I'm still not 100% sure why... when I get time I'll dissect the scene/conversation/joke and see if I can make sense of it....

Comment

What I ment with her joke reminding me of Jack is well I can't remember Carter ever joking like that and Jack would joke around in such situations...
                Ok, in that regard yes--we don't often get to see Carter try to make a light or joking comment, but she did sometimes. But the comment itself was not O'Neill-ish to me

Comment

Really? It had that effect on me and I'm still not 100% sure why... when I get time I'll dissect the scene/conversation/joke and see if I can make sense of it....
                  please do. I don't get it either but somehow it was something O'Neill would've done if he were in that situation. you know lighten the mood or such
                  sigpic

Comment

please do. I don't get it either but somehow it was something O'Neill would've done if he were in that situation. you know lighten the mood or such
                    I'm planning to rewatch a few eps of S9 later on tonight, so I'll watch Quarantine first and give it some serious though... It has really interested me as to why I thought that...

Spoiler:
                    Went Zelenka was stating manually interfacing the transporter control wouldn't work for whatever reason... Carter just when ahead and tried it for herself... Looks like the Sam of old is still there

I'm definately looking forward to Carter in 'Trio' now, it should be a very interesting episode...

Comment

I'm planning to rewatch a few eps of S9 later on tonight, so I'll watch Quarantine first and give it some serious though... It has really interested me as to why I thought that...
                      maybe because O'Neill's an awesome character and you miss him

Spoiler:
                      Went Zelenka was stating manually interfacing the transporter control wouldn't work for whatever reason... Carter just when ahead and tried it for herself... Looks like the Sam of old is still there
                      yeah I liked that too. unfortunately we'll never know if it would've worked

[SPOILERS]I'm definately looking forward to Carter in 'Trio' now, it should be a very interesting episode...
                      Trio could be another hilarious ep this season but I think Quarantine will remain the funniest
                      sigpic

Comment

Most likely...

Unfortunately, *Hopefully* Carter will still have a chance sometime in a future ep to show that she is still the super-genius Astrophysist we all love...

Trio could be another hilarious ep this season but I think Quarantine will remain the funniest

Comment

Most likely...
                          most definitely!!!

Unfortunately, *Hopefully* Carter will still have a chance sometime in a future ep to show that she is still the super-genius Astrophysist we all love...
                          I certainly hope so
                          sigpic

Comment

I just watched BAMSR it was so awsome Sam is a great leader

Spoiler:
                            I love the scene when she tell's Ellis off for the way he spoke to Rodney and when Rodney says there genisis i love it

I havent seen Quarintine yet but from the pic's it looks so cool i cant wait to see it

SAM ROCK'S ATLANTIS !!!! GO SAM !!!!!!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

IDK mckay trapped with two beautifull women could take the cake.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                                IDK mckay trapped with two beautifull women could take the cake.
                                I'm sure it'll be another fun ep

from JM's blog
                                amac251 writes: Speaking of Carter, every SG1 fan knows that Carter is VERY capable of addressing any technical crisis that would suddenly arise. […] have the writers purposefully had her hold back to give McKay and Zelenka the dignity to work on these problems?

Answer: Carter has her hands full as the base commander and defers to McKay in scientific matters, Sheppard in military matters. She is, however, fully capable of stepping in to make a call or add her expertise should the need arise.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X