Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is part of an interview with Martin Wood in the latest Cult Times discussing Trio and Sam's role in it:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by figment View Post
      Here is part of an interview with Martin Wood in the latest Cult Times discussing Trio and Sam's role in it:

Spoiler:

Wow, great interview, with Amanda on your side you really can't go wrong. Yep, nothing to worry about. BTW, where did you get this latest issue, and how many other Cult Times mags to you have?

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks for taking the time to post this

Comment

now i really, really, really want to see trio
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            now i really, really, really want to see trio
            If you have a looksie in that thread/poll you created I was amongst the few people looking forward to TRIO . Loved the
            Spoiler:
            boob
            joke, to be frank

Comment

Spoiler:

Thanks for taking the time to scan and post that! Very much appreciated!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky456 View Post
                She's Back!!!

Whoa, I thought The Seer was great, I just saw BAMSR, and wow, what an awesome episode.
                Spoiler:

I also like the briefing scenes, it showed her in control of the plans and who was doing what.
                When Rodney was briefing them on the
                Spoiler:
                replicator issue and Sam got out of her chair and started talking science with Rodney I was thinking "That's Sam!" I think it struck the balance nicely with Sam being leader/administrator but still a top scientist.

Comment

I've watched Be All My Sins Remember'd and how awesome was Sam!!! I love Command-Sam!!! More please!!!

Sam is back!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                    When Rodney was briefing them on the
                    Spoiler:
                    replicator issue and Sam got out of her chair and started talking science with Rodney I was thinking "That's Sam!" I think it struck the balance nicely with Sam being leader/administrator but still a top scientist.
                    That scene was hilariously delightful. At first I was wondering where this was going and then all of a sudden Sam jumps out of her chair and starts talking science with Rodney and they both have this giddy look on their faces and start exchanging ideas and all the while you see John in the background with a confused look on his face (much like mine cuz I had no idea what they were talking about) trying to keep up but failing miserably. And Rodney finds a kindred spirit in Sam who says, "It's crazy...but it just might work!" And when they leave the office to go to the lab, they both have these huge smiles on their faces, except for John of course, who still doesn't get it. LOL!

And then there's the scene when Rodney's in the core of the Assuran city. John says nuke the place. Caldwell agrees. Sam says the blob's surrounded by dense neutronium. "This could be useful." Rodney gets what she's suggesting. "Sam, we are GENIUSES!" and Sam smiles warmly. And the blob is no more. Science saves the day! SCIENTISTS: 1 MILITARY: 0
                    sigpic

Sam Carter Tribute

Comment

If I'm pro SAM but I have a negative comment,where do I post? I am talking about S4 and not about her coming over...

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky456 View Post
                        She's Back!!!

Whoa, I thought The Seer was great, I just saw BAMSR, and wow, what an awesome episode.
                        Spoiler:
                        Amanda did an awesome job, like always. As soon as I saw Sam I was really glad to see her, since we haven't seen her on SGA in the past little while, but as soon as I saw her I got a smile on my face . I was really impressed when she stood up for Mckay, even though he's been kind of an arse in that past, she actually stood up for him. She just looked Ellis in the eyes and told him off with that mean and hard ass voice, and he's like "okay". It just goes to show you that she'll behind anyone under her command (even if it's Mckay).

I also like the briefing scenes, it showed her in control of the plans and who was doing what. I also really like how her relationship with Shep is coming along. But the scenes with her on the ship were really cool. Like how she was working with Mckay on the planet offering to beam down and help. I was like "yes" because I wanted to see her do what she does best, work her "brain" magic. The part where Mckay said " "We're geniuses" and her smile was a really good moment. I loved this episode and because it just showed how strong a leader Sam is, and how much she can contribute to Atlantis, and I really want to see more episodes like this. So bravo Amanda for an awesome episode
                        Agreed. It was great to see Sam back since she's been gone since The Seer. SHe really did a great job in this episode. TBH everyone did a great job in this one.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          If I'm pro SAM but I have a negative comment,where do I post? I am talking about S4 and not about her coming over...
                          See your location
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            If you have a looksie in that thread/poll you created I was amongst the few people looking forward to TRIO . Loved the
                            Spoiler:
                            boob
                            joke, to be frank
                            What thread/poll are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                              I loved...LOVED Carter in BAMSR.

I think it also goes to "prove" what I have been suggesting...which was that the first half of Season 4, SGA and Carter were in "transition" mode. Now...the show and the character are in "moving forward" mode.

She dealt with her concerns and insecurities and went through her personal gauntlet in The Seer...and now, she is finally who she was on SG-1.

This...THIS is what I've been waiting for. What a great fit for the show. Hand, please meet Glove.
                              i hope it continues!

i'm seriously looking forward to 'trio'!!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jz9 View Post

I also loved the scenes when the scientist Sam shone through. Because she is brilliant, she was able to listen to McKay, understood him and participated in the geeky discussions. Her comments in several key moments were perceptive and valuable. The interchanges between her and McKay could not have happened with anyone else. Not with Zelenka or any other scientists because McKay would have just talked down to them. Not with Sheppard or other commanders because they would not have understood what he was talking about. McKay's final exclaim "Sam, we are geniuses!" pretty much sums up how I feel about Sam, McKay and this episode.
                                one of my fave scenes was when mckay was in sam's office (love writing 'sam's office' ) and explaining about making the replicaters steel to yet-to-be-created fran's magnet. when sam realized just what mckay was suggesting, you saw this gleam of excitement hit her and she got up and came around the desk to talk to mckay. while her and mckay are discussing things, sheppard was looking at them like they were speaking a foreign language. but that scene totally rocked, because sam's love affair of science came out, even though she's given mckay that orgy to play with.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X