Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
    I thought you might email/pm them to us.
    Is that a subtle HINT? I'm actually making and printing them here, and I'll have them for everyone when I get there. I will post a time and place to meet me to grab them on this thread after my arrival in Burbank.... Most likely in the lobby of the hotel on Friday night and Saturday morning.

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
    I'm going to Cal if fornia, I'm going to cal if fornia, da da da da da da!
    I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, da da da da da da!
    I'm going to hang out with cool Stargate fan ns, I'm going to hang out with cool Firefly fan ns, da da da da da DAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    Nope, you're not at all excited... Not even a little bit!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Should I bring the vodka then?
    YES YES YES YES!!!!!! By all means, YESSSSSS!!!

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Yes. You are insne! I went to the FS con last weekend and it took me the entire week to recover... and I'm not 100% yet! You are certifiable.
    But isn't being certifiable one of the prerequisites to compulsive con-going????

But then again, "certifiable" pretty is the description of much my entire life, so my perspective might be a weeeeee bit warped.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

No tickets yet for mw still. I did pay my bills though. So I won't have to worry about it during the Con. I'm determined to have a worry free trip this year. Even if it kills me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
        [color=green]But isn't being certifiable one of the prerequisites to compulsive con-going????

But then again, "certifiable" pretty is the description of much my entire life, so my perspective might be a weeeeee bit warped.
        Ya think?

Comment

I am sorry to dissapoint you Chelle, but Dumb and Dumber take the award for warped!! You don't even fit into the category!!

lol, I can't wait to get into an elivator......WAAAAAAAAAAAAA all the way down!
          I swear to Goodness if they show up...

Two days....it seems unreal, that it should only be that far away.
          Chelle, I wrote all my recipes down, so the bake fest is a go!

OMG, five more sleeps till the con!!!! and I get to see all of you!! yeah!

I'm going to Cal if fornia, I'm going to cal if fornia, da da da da da da!
          I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, I'm going to see Chelle Kristin and Jay ay, da da da da da da!
          I'm going to hang out with cool Stargate fan ns, I'm going to hang out with cool Firefly fan ns, da da da da da DAAAAAAAA!!!!!
          [/CENTER]

Am I excited? silly question!!! lol
          Music and Stargate
          sigpic
          Perfection

Comment

Snowflake....could you add me to the dinner list?

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              Snowflake....could you add me to the dinner list?
              Is this your way of saying you're going to be in Burbank??? WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dinner at The Olive Garden:
                Snowflake
                Chelle +1
                Kristin
                katlanta
                Switch
                Mackenzies Momma + 1
                tsaxlady
                ~Sarah~
                Tal (maybe)
                mamasue9

Yeah, two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Music and Stargate
                sigpic
                Perfection

Comment

Dinner at The Olive Garden:
                  Snowflake
                  Chelle +1
                  Kristin
                  katlanta
                  Switch
                  Mackenzies Momma + 1 (Maybe)
                  tsaxlady
                  ~Sarah~
                  Tal (maybe)
                  mamasue9

I have to change my status to a maybe, due to some unforeseen circumstances that have come up in the last week or so.
                  Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                    I am sorry to dissapoint you Chelle, but Dumb and Dumber take the award for warped!! You don't even fit into the category!!

lol, I can't wait to get into an elivator......WAAAAAAAAAAAAA all the way down!
                    I swear to Goodness if they show up...
                    *seriously falling on floor laughing*
                    Omg, the antics....

They weren't in Chicago, so I don't think we have to worry...

Safe travels Snowflake, have fun! See you soon!
                    sigpic
                    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Is this your way of saying you're going to be in Burbank??? WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      yep....*throws confetti*

Comment

yep....*throws confetti*
                        Yea! Looking forward to meeting another AZer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Is that a subtle HINT? I'm actually making and printing them here, and I'll have them for everyone when I get there. I will post a time and place to meet me to grab them on this thread after my arrival in Burbank.... Most likely in the lobby of the hotel on Friday night and Saturday morning.
                          That will be great! I'll catch up with you on Saturday morning then. Thanks for making badges for all of us!

How is the smoke from the fires effecting the Burbank area, if at all?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I was wondering the same thing..

Comment

That will be great! I'll catch up with you on Saturday morning then. Thanks for making badges for all of us!
                              You're welcome! I think everyone will like them.

How is the smoke from the fires effecting the Burbank area, if at all?
                              I was wondering the same thing..
                              Well, I know those of us that are driving down from Northern CA might see some of it, but I don't know where it'll be by Thursday or how close it really is to the freeway. Sylmar is right along the I-5 corridor I'll be driving, unfortunately. About this time last year, there had been a bunch of charred country up in the mountains along I-5 thru the Grapevine too......

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that it will be somewhat (if not mostly) contained by then, and just a topic of conversation instead of worry.
                              Last edited by Chelle; 17 November 2008, 03:24 PM. Reason: Dahling - ONE MORE SLEEP!@!@!#$#!$!!!!!

Comment

*......tiptoes into work to use ID card printer......*

*whistles innocently while printing*

*......tiptoes back out the door, smiling to herself......*

Comment

Working...
                                X