X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Teyilia -

I think A Teyla Whump Thread would be cool! Of course I am Shep Whumper as
    all my fellow JTer's know and they love me for it...

They better or else....
    The more Shep whumping, the more Teyla comfort
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Ok, I'm writing Multiplicity right now. John's admiring his manly 5 o'clock shadow. He he...Hopefully, I'll have the next part up by tomorrow. If not, then I'll have to wait until Monday. My sister is moving to Oakland and we're meeting her for dinner on Sunday.
      I fly into Oakland when go see my family in Pittsburg,CA. It's about 30-35 mins
      away from where they live!!

I am watching the G4 Comic Con coverage right on direct tv..nothing really good so far . I have seen them go to the SGA booth or anyting yet...
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

The more Shep whumping, the more Teyla comfort
        Ya know it! Then it can Teyla Whump and John comforts her....
        1-800-Iluv-JandT
        sig by Sci!

Comment

Well, I gotta go to bed. I have to leave a little early.
          Hopefully people read Camy's challenge on the galleria and join in. See you guys later.

Comment

I fly into Oakland when go see my family in Pittsburg,CA. It's about 30-35 mins
            away from where they live!!

I am watching the G4 Comic Con coverage right on direct tv..nothing really good so far . I have seen them go to the SGA booth or anyting yet...
            Yup, I know where that is. My mom lives right around there in the Vallejo area.

Nope, nothing interesting on G4 either. Though I do have to give them props for the DH rap thing they did a while ago. Now, back to writing!

Good night, Sci!
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thank you all for your comments guys and yes I am funny, when I am stuck in character after writing in one of my stories(five currently being worked on at once bit by bit)

and yes I start the Teyla Whumping thread I think my owner deserve that at least no?

anyhow my short yet funny and to the point challenge fic for everyone to laugh at, swear at or just whatever at. Edited slightly at #4

-------------------------

The Top Ten (possibly stupid) things John would do to make Teyla smile...

10: John would do the most insane thing possible while flying a Puddlejumper, only thing is that when he did it not only was Teyla smiling she was also laughing as John got a yelling at from Carter that day.

9: Buy a boquet of Roses and claim they were from someone else, made Teyla start thinking of where he got them from as he hadn't been to Earth in over a year.

8: Try and take Teyla to a part of the city alone for a little sparring session, either that or just shut up for once after getting his arse kicked for the trillionth time. Teyla was still smiling over that one, John and Carson though weren't.

7: Do something insanely stupid while fighting a Wraith while on an offworld mission, sadly the Wraith did not live after the fight because Teyla stepped in just in time.

6: Claim that Rodney loves her only to get nearly killed from a Power surge in his room afterwards, Teyla was laughing for a few minutes when she first heard of what Rodney did then got serious because of that John was ordered to keep his mouth shut about love. Which he was actually not able to do at all.

5: Find a million dollars and then ask Teyla if she wanted to go out and eat, meaning "the pair of them going to a planet and eating at a Tavern or the like, ALONE" Teyla smiled when the result came from that, John however was still getting yelled at from both Carter AND Earth, for getting his future wife with child so soon.

4: Perpose to Teyla to be her husband, thankfully not in front of anybody but her, Teyla was still happy over that, only she did actually marry John

3: Call Jack O'Niell to perform the marriage ceremony only to forget the ring, everybody was smiling about that.

2: Actually asking Teyla a few questions of her growing up on Athos, thankfully leaving out any mention of the Wraith in that very long and very late conversation, neither of them got any sleep that night as the baby kept them both up.

1: John being... well John on a normal day, just being himself and not all macho like. Just, himself.

--------------

Well there you go, now you guys can have at me and get the Firing Squad ready

Sleep well Scifan!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                Well, I gotta go to bed. I have to leave a little early.
                Hopefully people read Camy's challenge on the galleria and join in. See you guys later.
                G'nght Lea!
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

Elf are you SURE you did not drink my catnip laced coffee? I could swear some was missing this morning

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yup, I know where that is. My mom lives right around there in the Vallejo area.

Nope, nothing interesting on G4 either. Though I do have to give them props for the DH rap thing they did a while ago. Now, back to writing!

Good night, Sci!
                    I know where that is! I always go up to Mt. Diablo when I am there! I love the
                    view from the top of the mountain! It is absolutely beautiful!!!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Elf are you SURE you did not drink my catnip laced coffee? I could swear some was missing this morning
                      I know I did!! I enjoyed every bit of it too!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

I know I did!! I enjoyed every bit of it too!
                        I think you are hooked on it like Ford was to the enzyme, the rest of it is gone! but then again.... *goes to coffee machine to make more* anybody want some? and what did yuou think Elf? of my little Top Ten List?

Comment

I think you are hooked on it like Ford was to the enzyme, the rest of it is gone! but then again.... *goes to coffee machine to make more* anybody want some? and what did yuou think Elf? of my little Top Ten List?
                          I liked it a lot. I especially like that you Jack perform ceremony! That is hilarious!
                          No ring...cool! John..being John..
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

I was going to have John ask Jasck during the wedding "Could you repeat that?" but then it is only Jack thayt would say with the right zing to it

I'm glad you like it though

Comment

I'm popping in and out to check Whump thread also. I know I am watching the Comic Con coverage so it Lorr in SW thread!! So, if I miss something maybe she'll
                              will not..
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

I was going to have John ask Jasck during the wedding "Could you repeat that?" but then it is only Jack thayt would say with the right zing to it

I'm glad you like it though
                                I always love when John and Jack have scenes together in fics! The dialogue is
                                always classic! And, it would have been great if had John ask Jack that!!!
                                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                                sig by Sci!

Comment

Working...
                                X