Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Spoiler:
    Yes! Today I had to go where they custom make prosthetics such as artificial limbs (legs,arms,etc.) to get impressions of feet made to get custom diabetic shoes made so,I will be able to get back to the gym!!! I only have 3 more mos. of med. supervised diet to get surgery so it looks like November....or early December....DVR is going to be set to record S4 of course!! Got equipment for vac wound care for foot. I have to do or home health has to help me to do that for at least a month or until it heals. I have to carry unit with me even when I drive and stuff. I have never had to do anything like this before so, it very weird to me. So, it is all working out!
    (((((HUGS)))) I'm glad things are working out for you, my dear.
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Need your guys' quick opinion....Sheppard's five o'clock shadow. Sexy and rustic or nasty and should shave???
      I love the Sexy and rustic 5 o'clock shadow!!! That's my opinion. That man could be covered in tar and feathers and still look damn sexy!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Spoiler:
        Isn't Saturday your church day?
        Spoiler:
        Yes it is. Good memory.

Thanks for the link by the way.

Comment

(((((HUGS)))) I'm glad things are working out for you, my dear.
          (((HUGS)))) YC back!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Spoiler:
            Yes it is. Good memory.

Thanks for the link by the way.
            You that is rare that I remember stuff....

You're welcome! Did you see his nose and hair...
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

I love the Sexy and rustic 5 o'clock shadow!!! That's my opinion. That man could be covered in tar and feathers and still look damn sexy!
              Ok, I'm writing Multiplicity right now. John's admiring his manly 5 o'clock shadow. He he...Hopefully, I'll have the next part up by tomorrow. If not, then I'll have to wait until Monday. My sister is moving to Oakland and we're meeting her for dinner on Sunday.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                Yes! Today I had to go where they custom make prosthetics such as artificial limbs (legs,arms,etc.) to get impressions of feet made to get custom diabetic shoes made so,I will be able to get back to the gym!!! I only have 3 more mos. of med. supervised diet to get surgery so it looks like November....or early December....DVR is going to be set to record S4 of course!! Got equipment for vac wound care for foot. I have to do or home health has to help me to do that for at least a month or until it heals. I have to carry unit with me even when I drive and stuff. I have never had to do anything like this before so, it very weird to me. So, it is all working out!

Spoiler:
                Do you have wound care nurses come in and help you. When my dad had Open Heart, there where a few places that weren't healing well. One of the nurses had to use gauze that had silver in it. I'm not sure if he said silver nitrate or what. but I had to use sterile water to activate it. It drew the infection right out in days. It was awesome.

Comment

Teyilia: I was wondering about no Teyla whump page either, but I bet there will be one that starts after season four starts.

I sent the fic to you to you PM in FF.
                  You can post you challenge fics here. Most of the fics in here started from a challenge. I can't wait to read it.
                  Scifan: simply amazing fic you got there! I'm thinking of starting a Teyla whump thread, though I am unsure of when to do so, I'm thinking maybe late August/early Sept that way we can start thinking, "what if this happened instead" you know what I mean?

also: my story is a SHORT ONE and it is also a very funny top ten list that I had help on from some frind of my on RolePlayOneLine(RPoL) when I posted the request for help in making the list, and i'm still getting some offers to add onto the thing.

also I'll have it both here AND on FF

Again, I love the story green for you!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Need your guys' quick opinion....Sheppard's five o'clock shadow. Sexy and rustic or nasty and should shave???
                    I personally like shaven. I hate the feeling of a beard on my face. But that's just me.

Elf: I did see him. I wish he had a better pic of JoeF. * bummer*

Comment

I personally like shaven. I hate the feeling of a beard on my face. But that's just me.
                      I agree, though my face is covered in nice thick fur of a Russian Blue cat(Teyla found me during the events in Vengeance and took me home to Atlantis) ahem sorry I tends to stay in character after I write for a while

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Do you have wound care nurses come in and help you. When my dad had Open Heart, there where a few places that weren't healing well. One of the nurses had to use gauze that had silver in it. I'm not sure if he said silver nitrate or what. but I had to use sterile water to activate it. It drew the infection right out in days. It was awesome.
                        Spoiler:
                        I will have to wait and find out. I will probably have home health come out to change sterile dressings and tubing and solution or what ever that goes in machine . I also have to go to my doc for the follow ups and the clinicals. There was even an intructional DVD I had to watch...It should be interesting...
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks y'all for your input! Sometimes some outside perspective helps a story flow. Now if I can only incorporate Elf's idea of tar and feathers.
                          sigpic

Comment

Teyilia -

I think A Teyla Whump Thread would be cool! Of course I am Shep Whumper as
                            all my fellow JTer's know and they love me for it...

They better or else....
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks y'all for your input! Sometimes some outside perspective helps a story flow. Now if I can only incorporate Elf's idea of tar and feathers.
                              It's the whump in me! I always find a way....
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I will have to wait and find out. I will probably have home health come out to change sterile dressings and tubing and solution or what ever that goes in machine . I also have to go to my doc for the follow ups and the clinicals. There was even an intructional DVD I had to watch...It should be interesting...
                                Elf: OOoooo, yea, sounds like fun. NOT.
                                Spoiler:
                                I'll keep you in prayer. Can you PM me your personal address if you don't mind. We do card ministry at church. They are suppose to me surprises, but I don't have your address.

Teyilia: you're so funny.
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm a cat lover too. My Martha is about 11 yrs.old and she's a huge, long-hair calico. And I love the idea of the Teyla whump page. Close to Sept should be good.

Jess: Love the idea of him admiring his shadow. I can't wait to read it. I wonder how Teyla is going to like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X