John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Some pics from Comic Con 2007...from both SG1 and Atlantis...

And this is from JM's blog...
    Spoiler:
    Tomorrow, I’ll have more time for an update. In the meantime, I never had to check my List of Things Not to Talk About at Comic Con, so those particular spoilers remain safe and sound. But for the hell of it, I reprint my list here. Don’t tell anyone:

1. Sheppard battles evil Sheppard and gets his ass kicked all over the gate room – DO NOT DISCUSS

2. The big live-action Space Invaders sequence – DO NO REVEAL

3. The hidden replicator sub-routine, taking it to “the next step”, Teal’c and Ronon face off – DO NOT MAKE PUBLIC

4. The Return of Carson Beckett – SUPER TOP SECRET
    (((HUGS))))) to you NINA and thanks for the links!!
    1-800-Iluv-JandT
    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Where is everyone today? I see we have 6 guests!!

Come on in and join in the Love!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Where is everyone today? I see we have 6 guests!!

Come on in and join in the Love!!
        Busy busy....trying to catch up on my threads, read the ton of fics listed for noms at the JT awards, write the rest of my next chapter and then there's everything I need to do off the computer.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

So,how does the voting work for the JT awards I went last night and looked.
          Do you just leave a comment for each one you are voting for or what?

That is what I did not understand. I voted on the first on Whumpage Episode
          of course..

But, it was not taking my LJ id. You do have to have a LJ to vote right?

Anyone know? I would like to continue to vote for all the catagories.

I love your new sig Donna!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

of course..

Voting.... as it's written how on the LJ...
            Spoiler:
            1. Click on the category of your choosing. (i.e. sga, artwork, fanfiction, videos)
            2. Click on the subcategory and review the nominees. (i.e. action music video, romantic music video, general music video)
            3. Once you have reviewed all of the nominees, click on the ‘leave a comment ’ link.
            4. Fill in the creator’s name and the title of the work which you like the best (if applicable).
            5. Click 'post comment' and you’re done.

Not sure if you would need a LJ account to vote...it wasn't needed for nominations... but I'm sure if Devine or Camy comes in here at some point they will be most likely to respond...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

of course..

Yes, you leave a comment for the one you are voting for. And yes, Nina, you were right, one per subcatagory. Boy, decisions, decisions...

I'm not sure if you have to be an LJ member. You should try leaving a comment without being signed in and seeing if they take your comment.

On a completely different note, the next part of Multiplicity is up. It's shorter, but it's progress!
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Yes, you leave a comment for the one you are voting for. And yes, Nina, you were right, one per subcatagory. Boy, decisions, decisions...

I'm not sure if you have to be an LJ member. You should try leaving a comment without being signed in and seeing if they take your comment.

On a completely different note, the next part of Multiplicity is up. It's shorter, but it's progress!
                WooHOO! *Elfie runs to read* *wonders if there's a nurse in the infirmary.....
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Comment

I love this YappiChick!

Spoiler:
                  I especially like when Teyla say that he will basically be bored with watching the training...somehow he did not think so.... I love that and when and Can I go...Just like a kid... Though, I did not read about a certain infirmary nurse....working a double shift tending to all 3 wounded,feverish,intubated,nekkid,under a bed sheet....
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

OK People! We Can not have JT on the Second Page!

EVER!! That is not cool!

Here are some of my fave JT moments!

Spoiler:

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

Voting.... as it's written how on the LJ...
                      Spoiler:
                      1. Click on the category of your choosing. (i.e. sga, artwork, fanfiction, videos)
                      2. Click on the subcategory and review the nominees. (i.e. action music video, romantic music video, general music video)
                      3. Once you have reviewed all of the nominees, click on the ‘leave a comment ’ link.
                      4. Fill in the creator’s name and the title of the work which you like the best (if applicable).
                      5. Click 'post comment' and you’re done.

Not sure if you would need a LJ account to vote...it wasn't needed for nominations... but I'm sure if Devine or Camy comes in here at some point they will be most likely to respond...
                      Thanks Nina!
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

Thanks Nina!
                        You're welcome

Those favorite moments you posted...they are some of mine too...I have so darn many favorite moments between them,... I hope I never have to pick favorites... *lol* I can't rank them ...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

You're welcome

Those favorite moments you posted...they are some of mine too...I have so darn many favorite moments between them,... I hope I never have to pick favorites... *lol* I can't rank them ...
                          I have to actually get more caps. All of my fave moments I have are the clips captured by Wikked and Camy because they are almost as good as the ep!

The challenge of the fic in galleria: Do you just post the name of your fave JT
                          fic? or What? I know I always have questions on these things. I never know for sure how to do them all the time...because I have so many, I do not know which
                          one to choose...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

I have to actually get more caps. All of my fave moments I have are the clips captured by Wikked and Camy because they are almost as good as the ep!

The challenge of the fic in galleria: Do you just post the name of your fave JT
                            fic? or What? I know I always have questions on these things. I never know for sure how to do them all the time...because I have so many, I do not know which
                            one to choose...
                            Oh I have so many caps even though I have to admit most of them are of John...*lol* but I'm drowning in all pics

Uhm I'm not really sure... is it the challenge of posting a fic...can't remember if it was the name and link or what...and any one of the artist gets to make a banner to go with it... can't remember all the challenges all over *lol*
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh I have so many caps even though I have to admit most of them are of John...*lol* but I'm drowning in all pics

Uhm I'm not really sure... is it the challenge of posting a fic...can't remember if it was the name and link or what...and any one of the artist gets to make a banner to go with it... can't remember all the challenges all over *lol*
                              It did not really say. If it is the links I already know which ones I want to use then. I wonder if the clips would count as caps...probably not.

Does anyone know who sin392 is? I hope I got the name right..

Hey Linda!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Hi,Elfie,i'm back fae the footie as you can see,now i'm away to get my tea....or should that be supper,it is after 20:31 after all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X