X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    ((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))

1# Kitty Mom

I have to ask, "Why no Stargate names?" Too cliche??
    I thought of that ...BUT I gave them names that fit their personalities

for those that are interested I have posted a link to some pictures of the kitties in the Off Topic Area in the *Chatter Thread*...the pics ARE NOT that great BUT they are my *babies* so take a look if you would like

And thank you Token (((((((((HUGS))))))))))
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 21 October 2004, 04:56 PM.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      SueKay may not believe it but I haven't either... (tho watch now that I've said it - it'll happen for sure! )

I felt a bit embarrassed to admit it since so many Family & non-family were getting dinged....

No Mel I don't think it's about us lacking shippiness... I have a theory the RedDinger just picked certain posts that s/he could wittily apply those extra-special spelling skills on.....
      I wasn't dinged either. I even wrote a song about it.
      sigpic

Comment

I just received my first issue of the Stargate official magazine. There was an interview with the AF advisor, Douglas Thar. One question was whether there were ever disagreements with TPTB that they couldn't resolve. He said no, and then said:

"There's been give and take on both sides--there's always the Jack and Sam relationship issue. Early on we had talks with Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper and we said, 'This is the Air Force policy. They can't be having a relationship while they are serving in the same facility, the same unit, together.' And they have found extremely creative ways to foster the relationship and yet be very legal about it from our perspective. They go right up to the line, and there's nothing wrong with that."

Interesting that the AF acknowledges the feelings, while some fans claim they aren't there.

J
        "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          it's time for Susan Dailey's Daily hug!

I know someone has dibs on that smiley, but I found it myself. At google!
          No One EVER has dibs on a hug SueKay THANK YOU!!!!!! I needed it today!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            And TPTB just keep trying & trying to shoehorn into the show to make him fit..... Hey guys, it just ain't workin'!!

What does have to do w/scifi?

Space Potatoes?
            The Spudnamator?
            Spudnamator 2: Meet the Grease?
            Spud Wars?
            Spud Wars: The Spudster Strikes Back?
            The Fifth FrenchFry?
            Spud Trek?
            2001: A Space Spud?
            Invasion of the Spud Snatchers?
            P.T. The Extra-TaterTot?
            Close Encounters of the Mashed Kind?
            The Invisible Spud?
            Back to the FryingPan?

*shew-wee - where'd that come from???*

**walks away giggling**
            ROFLMAOOOOO OH My gosh!!! SS my sides hurt I have been laughing so hard over this.....

hee hee...just make sure I am here for the next time this mood strike you

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
              Interesting that the AF acknowledges the feelings, while some fans claim they aren't there.
              Is this a case "from the mouths of babes?"

Comment

Hey, does anyone have an idea for a Death Knell or Lost City vid? Cause I could make one RIGHT NOW! If you have the song could you try to send it to me: [email protected] lol. Tell me before hand! lol

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Threads spoilers:
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm not worried. The way it looks from the Threads spoilers, it would be a very unsatisfying and illogical ending it she wound up with Pete. Sam flat out admits she's not happy. Jack's dumped by his one episode wonder because he hasn't moved on. Kerry even tosses out the regs solution. Sam showing up to chat at Jack's house makes it pretty clear she hasn't moved on, either. This isn't gonna end by Sam running off with Pete to live unhappily ever after while Jack's left alone to cry in his froot loops. It's just not that sort of show. It's also a pretty textbook set-up. Lots of drama along the way, but all the pieces for a shippy ending are slowly dropping into place. Feelings from both parties are discussed. The solution to the major obstacle is identified (regs/Weir's old job). And the minor obstacle also is being set up for disposal (pete/premature house downpayment). They'll get there. I have no doubt.

But you forgot one very important thing!

RDA is the star of the show. His name is even above the title. I seriously doubt that he will let some upstart potatoe-head end up with "The Girl" and live happily ever after. That would make Jack look like and be the loser!

NO WAY, is RDA gonna let that happen. You can bet the plantation that Jack is gonna be with Sam when all is said and done!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

I have all the respect in the Word for the Air Force.The Air Force does a great job but the Air Force has more important things to do than being involved in Stargate.TPTB should run the show on there own.It has been 8 Years already.On second though after watching the first part of Season 8 TPTB needs all the help they can get.If it's not TPTB it's the Air Force messing with the Ship.Who is next in line?

Comment

... Doesn't it say for some episode that
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack is supposed to get a girlfriend that isn't Sam?

Or is this what you guys are talking about? I'm lost!

You people talk too much!

Comment

Hey, there's this guy on the Apprentice that looks like David Deluise! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          Hey, there's this guy on the Apprentice that looks like David Deluise! lol.

What!! Did someone actually tell him to get a real job.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            Well okay...

I ship for: Sam/Jack, Sam/Pete, Sam/Daniel, Jack/Janet, Sam/Teal'c, Sam/Jonas, Jonas/Nurrti

I slash for: Jack/Ba'al, Jack/Jonas, Jack/Teal'c, and now I have opened my eyes to Daniel/Pete!

And for Stargate Atlantis I so far go for McKay/Sheppard, and McKay/Beckett.

Wow!! How do you ever keep up with all of that?

I can barely keep up being only a Sam/Jack Shipper!

Do you ever sleep?
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                              What!! Did someone actually tell him to get a real job.
                              Hey don't make fun of David...

(Not mad, just being silly like tpe78...)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Wow!! How do you ever keep up with all of that?

I can barely keep up being only a Sam/Jack Shipper!

Do you ever sleep?
                                What is this thing called 'sleep'?

Comment

Working...
                                X