X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers for s7's chimera

Originally posted by Skydiver
    i think sam jumping itno bed fast comes from teh writers not reading what they'd wrote.

in death knell, sam said they'dhad the rubiks cube of doom for a month, which meant that grace, fallout, chimera and deathknell all happened within 30 days

I like to call the artifact the zombie box. :-p

which just isn't really possible given sam's recovery time from her owies in grace and evolution two

Owies?

I think it's like 'stalker pete'....he's made to look like a stalker because of the plot hole, how did he know where to go in the end?????
    it was never explained, leaving the impression that he followed her, thus leading to the idea of stalking
    I believe a writer said that Pete followed Sam from her house to the stakeout. So yes, he followed her. (I wonder if the ring PS gave her has a tracking devise imbedded?)

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

I like to call the artifact the zombie box. :-p

Owies?

I believe a writer said that Pete followed Sam from her house to the stakeout. So yes, he followed her. (I wonder if the ring PS gave her has a tracking devise imbedded?)

Sally

If it did have a tracking device inside. I wonder if he noticed it hasn't moved from the box.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Sally
        Can't breathe... laughing... too hard...
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Hi SHipper Family

This is a bit Off Topic...but for those of you that have gone through the *Kitty Saga* with me I wanted to share.......today they went to the shelter.

My role as Kitty Momma is over and I am a cry baby BUT they are all healthy, happy, spoiled kitties. Today they will have *Fix-me* surgery and then they will go up for adoption and hopefully find a wonderful home to grow fat and lazy in .

The shelter made me name them in order to track them through the adoption process (ok not *made* me but they would call them numbers eeww) and I had tried NOT to do that cause I knew I would cry...but I am crying anyway so.......they ended up being
          Pepe Le Peu
          Muzette
          & Fuzzy

I had my nephew and son take some pictures and video last night so as soon as I get the pictures cleaned up I will post a couple of links to show off the babies I raised from the day they were born

Thanks for letting me share this whole experience with you guys and thanks for letting me take this little bit of your time

((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))

((((((TAME))))))

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
            If it did have a tracking device inside. I wonder if he noticed it hasn't moved from the box.
            ROFL!!

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
              LMAO!!!!!!!

Sometimes it hurts laughing this hard!
              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Help!

Husband is watching Chimera!

*puts on headphones and goes to her happy place*

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                  Help!

Husband is watching Chimera!

*puts on headphones and goes to her happy place*
                  Just pretend the stuff is a commercial, and concentrate on the Osiris plot.

Comment

Help! Need a little help here!

I'm gonna be making a simple Sam/Jack video to... a song. And I don't have Season 7 DVDs and I don't have the episode Grace. Could someone possibly send the Sam/Jack kiss from that episode to me? You can send it to:

[email protected] (over MSN Messenger or if the file is less than 10mbs through e-mail)
                    [email protected] (again if it's less than 10mbs I can fit it in there)

Please???

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

...Anyone?

Please?

Comment

totally clueless. Sorry but I didn't want you to think we were ignoring you

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise

But back to my point...what I just could never get my head around, and still rant about to this very day, that as a police officer, Pete should have some idea about 'classified' or 'top secret' and when she told him she couldn't discuss it with him, and if he trusted and respected her, both vital parts of any relationship, he would of just accepted it! But he had to go and have a bcakground check on her. Grrr. Ok. I'm going to stop there, or I will end up writing a novel about it!!
                          And did PS do the background check and follow to the stakeout because a- he was worried about her safety, b- he was worried about his own (because of love interests dying), or c- he suspected her of illegal dealings? Since I can safely say no to all, I can only assume he did it because he wanted to know what she did for a living. And even after he was told by his FBI friend that she was into something big in the AF, he continued to dig... Am I missing some honorable thing here regarding PS's actions? If so, please tell me.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            totally clueless. Sorry but I didn't want you to think we were ignoring you
                            'Tis okay.

I'm not really getting too far in the vid right now. I'll bug Caty tomorrow for the scene .

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Mala!!!!! you are DEFINITELY a National Shipper Treasure!!!!!

That is hilarious!!!!!
                              Holy rep points Tame!! SIX green Jello squares?!?!?! You're gonna crash the forum if ya get too many more of those!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                Happy Birthday, tauripeg!
                                May all your Shipper dreams come true!

Happy Birthday, Tauripeg!

*throws heart shaped confetti... not the shape of a real heart, but the... oh forget it*

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X