• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar
    Or she'll marry Pete...
    Bite your tongue...really hard!!!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      An ADULT uninterrupted conversation...that OF COURSE ends in a slow, all consuming kiss that last three minutes And that is just for the first scene Sam & Jack have a lot of ground to make up
      So tired of waiting for this (the adult conversation) to happen I wrote my own - it relieves some tension waiting for the rest of season 8 to arrive. If it stinks I'm not sure if I'll write more fan fiction or just run screaming into a flock of flaming penguins.
      The conversation was originally written as a stand alone but I wound up wegging it into the last chapter of 'Shot'.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Bite your tongue...really hard!!!
        Threads spoilers:
        Spoiler:
        I'm not worried. The way it looks from the Threads spoilers, it would be a very unsatisfying and illogical ending it she wound up with Pete. Sam flat out admits she's not happy. Jack's dumped by his one episode wonder because he hasn't moved on. Kerry even tosses out the regs solution. Sam showing up to chat at Jack's house makes it pretty clear she hasn't moved on, either. This isn't gonna end by Sam running off with Pete to live unhappily ever after while Jack's left alone to cry in his froot loops. It's just not that sort of show. It's also a pretty textbook set-up. Lots of drama along the way, but all the pieces for a shippy ending are slowly dropping into place. Feelings from both parties are discussed. The solution to the major obstacle is identified (regs/Weir's old job). And the minor obstacle also is being set up for disposal (pete/premature house downpayment). They'll get there. I have no doubt.
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          Threads spoilers:
          Spoiler:
          I'm not worried. The way it looks from the Threads spoilers, it would be a very unsatisfying and illogical ending it she wound up with Pete. Sam flat out admits she's not happy. Jack's dumped by his one episode wonder because he hasn't moved on. Kerry even tosses out the regs solution. Sam showing up to chat at Jack's house makes it pretty clear she hasn't moved on, either. This isn't gonna end by Sam running off with Pete to live unhappily ever after while Jack's left alone to cry in his froot loops. It's just not that sort of show. It's also a pretty textbook set-up. Lots of drama along the way, but all the pieces for a shippy ending are slowly dropping into place. Feelings from both parties are discussed. The solution to the major obstacle is identified (regs/Weir's old job). And the minor obstacle also is being set up for disposal (pete/premature house downpayment). They'll get there. I have no doubt.
          I've said it before... and I'll say it again...
          Whenever I feel depressed I just wait for Auralan to post. You always make me feel better!! You're right. The ship will come in. Positive thoughts.

Comment

Threads spoilers:
            Spoiler:
            Auralan

You are a voice of reason within a sea of confusion.

We love you!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              Yes
              Oooh that's so cool. I love Osiris!

Eeek, but I love this Reese avatar right now!

What am I going to do? lol

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                yeah.

Don't worry - we've all had red rep points.
                Haha, I haven't.

Actually, I'm almost offended that I didn't get dinged when our little rep troll was running around — am I not shippy enough?

Mel
                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                  I've said it before... and I'll say it again...
                  Whenever I feel depressed I just wait for Auralan to post. You always make me feel better!! You're right. The ship will come in. Positive thoughts.
                  I'll second that with a "Hail, Auralan". Or Dorothy. Whichever Jack would prefer.

Thanks for reassuring us once again.
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    Haha, I haven't.

Actually, I'm almost offended that I didn't get dinged when our little rep troll was running around — am I not shippy enough?

Mel
                    You're just too likeable!

You are shippy enough, but the dinger was already too humiliated to risk dinging someone new!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                      We would never do that!!! Room for all sorts in the Shipper Thread as long as you ship for Sam and Jack also!!
                      Well okay...

I ship for: Sam/Jack, Sam/Pete, Sam/Daniel, Jack/Janet, Sam/Teal'c, Sam/Jonas, Jonas/Nurrti

I slash for: Jack/Ba'al, Jack/Jonas, Jack/Teal'c, and now I have opened my eyes to Daniel/Pete!

And for Stargate Atlantis I so far go for McKay/Sheppard, and McKay/Beckett.

Last edited by MartoufMarty; 21 October 2004, 01:34 PM. Reason: I was putting it as a proper sentence. I forgot a period!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        What "murderous objects" would you be referring to?

*ducks as penguin flies overhead*
                        Well you know... Knives, cakes, grenades, rocks, darts, bullets, swords, frying pans, telephones, CDs (like in Carrie 2), toasters, cows, chickens...

And the list goes on and on...

Comment

Threads spoilers:
                          Spoiler:
                          I have no doubt they'll get there too Auralan...sometimes I just have little Shipper Snits. Thanks for being the voice of reason once again.
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Threads spoilers:
                            Spoiler:
                            ((Auralan)))....I can see by all of the posts above mine...you already know what I too am going to say.....YUP I love it when you post
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OK Folks it's time for a STARFURY'S SHIPPY MOMENT OF THE DAY!!!

This one is from "Lifeboat"

Jack wakes up and guess who's lying in the bed next to him? SAM!

...Actually the beds are in the infirmary, and they're separate and both Jack and Sam are fully clothed, darn it! But it could be a subliminal message...maybe.

But there WAS some real good shippiness in this episode. Just not so much with Jack and Sam.

What am I talking about? Why Dan/Jan of course!

I loved the bit where Janet flipped out at Martice when he said he wasn't going to give up Daniel's body. I was like WO HOO! SMELL the passion! This was a sweet Dan/Jan episode.

Anyway I just gotta say that so far I am LOVING Season 7...I am trying to make it last though and only watch 2 or 3 episodes a day (I started out telling my brother I would only watch 1 a day...hehehe, yeah right, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it up).

Watching "Revisions" and "Lifeboat" I was thinking YEAH! these episodes are what I loved about vintage Stargate SG-1! They are not just good Stargate, they are good science fiction! I mean I love the story arcs as much as the next fan but if you compare these two eps to "Orpheus" or "Enemy Mine" which are arc episodes and IMHO not nearly as strong...I say BRING ON THE STANDALONES!

Even though they are really umm...ship-lite, shall we say? I looked for ship in "Revisions," I even got real close to the TV and squinted really hard. They didn't even eat dinner in the same house!!! what's with that? Jack and Sam always sit next to each other and rub elbows at alien dinner parties! But seriously, I was so happy with the episode as a whole that I was barely miffed by the lack of ship. Same goes for "Lifeboat" (though I did get a happy squee at the Dan/Jan shippiness...IMHO this is about the most overtly Dan/Jan shippy episode I've ever seen).
                              Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                                Ok.. I finally did it. Someone mentioned I don't know if it was here or on another list that the (Season 8 spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                The promotion scene in the gateroom would make a good wedding shot for our Jack and Sam so here it is

my humble 1st attempt. I know the quality is really bad.. (Sorry.)

Penguin: May I present to you Mr and Mrs O'Neill.
                                (Then Jack leans in to give Sam the most passionate kiss, the penguin needs a new ice cube to stand on.)

Sorry folks I'm in a crazy mood tonight. Feel free to give me a swift kick If I over step the line. I think too many shipper cookies and coffee not a good mix..

Oh bless!!!, doesn't Swimmy look cute in his best bib and tucker????

Love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X