No announcement yet.

Sense8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the first two episodes and I really like it so far (I liked the second episode a little bit more than the first).
    sigpic

Comment

i just watched the first episode and it's amazing. Finally something different! it was the best thing i watched since BSG. But it is not for everyone.

Comment

Watched the first episode and thought it was great. Reminded me of 12 Monkeys to show but it is nothing like that.

Comment

I agree that it's not for everyone. I watched the third and forth episodes this morning, and I loved them. I think the series gets better as it goes along. I really like most of the characters now, and I'm finding them interesting. Things develop slowly, but I don't mind that. Certain aspects that I thought felt a little bit forced during the first 2 eps, feel natural now
          Spoiler:
          In the 3rd and 4th eps we get to know the characters better, see more of their connections, and see them help each other out without most them really knowing what's going on yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Saw the first couple of episodes today and I didn't hate it, will watch more tomorrow
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I watched like 5-6 episodes and then quit it.
              I just hate gey sex on any kind in a tv series or in movies.
              Why do they need to add so much sex in shows i just dont understand.
              In 6'th episode there is a clip of like 1 minuts long were everyone have sex.
              sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

I've only had time to watch the first episode, but so far I like it. Too soon to tell about some of the actors, like the guy in Kenya. Will probably watch at least one more some time today.

Comment

I watched episodes 5-8.And yes it is amazing! I'm really hooked and i can't wait to see the final 4 episodes. One think i like very much is how global this show is. We see different people from different cultures with different problems. I don't want to start a political discussion here but it's a punch to our western arrogance. And yes that's science fiction.

Comment

I finished the season and I loved it. I hope it gets another season.
                    sigpic

Comment

For Lost and SGU fans a couple of actors from those shows are in this.

Comment

And Doctor Who aswell
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                          And Doctor Who aswell
                          Freeman once said she would never appear naked on screen, it funny how money changes people minds on such matters.

I didn't enjoy the show until the end of the second episode, with the car chase scene and the copper learning about his abilities.

Looking forward to the other 8 episodes.

Comment

if you are watching sense8 looking for car chases better watch something else

Comment

If you don't want your daughters to get pregnant have them watch ep 10.

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                                if you are watching sense8 looking for car chases better watch something else
                                This is true. This isn't a action show. There are some very cool moments but that isn't the hook of show.

Comment

Working...
                                X