No announcement yet.

Sense8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does look really interesting, I'm looking forward to it even more now.
    sigpic

Comment

Will I watch it? Yes. Will I like it? Yes. Will it rot my brain? Maybe, if it tries to explain the phenomenon with science. *vomit* ha ha. Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

I looks like Heroes but for adults.

Comment

I liked the preview clip, but since its just a "Streaming" show, i think i will wait till it hits DVD.

Comment

It looks interesting. And since it's JMS, I will have a look at it as well for sure.
            Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
            Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
            --------------------
            Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
            Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
            The Avengers
            ---------------------
            Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
            The Avengers: Age of Ultron
            --------------------

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I liked the preview clip, but since its just a "Streaming" show, i think i will wait till it hits DVD.
              If you're postponing because you don't want to pay, then okay I understand. If you're postponing because "just a 'Streaming' show" means poor quality to you, then do yourself a favor and check it out.

The quality of the Netflix original series collection is comparable to the best TV channels. They're not all winners (I couldn't make myself like Hemlock Grove), but the overall collection is excellent. House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, and Bloodline are series that I'd expect to find on premium pay channels (or AMC)
              Last edited by Brother Freyr; 07 May 2015, 09:01 PM. Reason: your --> you're

Comment

I have loved watching House of cards. Spacey is da man.
                And good to see our old LT Scott is finally getting what looks to be a decent role.

Comment

Yeah Daredevil was awesome,

and im intrigued about this show
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Straczynski talking about the series

http://www.blastr.com/2015-5-26/baby...-series-sense8

Comment

new promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/05/sen...n-7-other.html

I will definitely watch this

Comment

a season 1 review

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/sense8/24...eason-1-review

Thankfully only 2 days for the premiere!

Comment

So close to the premier. Who is going to binge watch it and who is going to take their time? I am going to take my time.

(And I am perfectly fine with talking about Babylon 5 in this thread too. )

Comment

If I end up liking it, I'll binge watch it over the weekend if I can. If I really can't get into it, then it might take me some time to get through it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just finished the pilot. I can't say it lived up to my expectations. I can say that my expectations were RIDICULOUSLY high. I can say that I did really like it and it totally hooked me. I can also say that it is not perfect and does have its weak moments.

Oddly enough I am not itching to watch episode 2 right away. I think so much happened in the pilot that I need to digest it and maybe even watch it again.

Comment

I really didn't like the pilot. I´m definitely not watching anymore of this series.

Comment

Working...
                                X