No announcement yet.

The Librarians TNT Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I quite liked the ending... and Jenkins talking about his midlife crisis.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
      I don't know about that, Ezekiel jones seems to be even more juvenile than pete,
      Maybe the difference is that Ezekiel is 1/5th of the group, as opposed to Pete having a much larger role in WH13.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Maybe the difference is that Ezekiel is 1/5th of the group, as opposed to Pete having a much larger role in WH13.

good point.

Comment

I think shows might be finally learning on how to end a season.
          sigpic

Comment

The Librarians have known all along.
            And so does Galavant.

Comment

Yep, now other shows need to take note.

I don't know Galavant.
              sigpic

Comment

I think ending a season on a cliffhanger stopped making any sense when a season began to mean 13 episodes or 10 even. When you have to wait 3 months for continuation after a 20/22/24 episodes long season, it might actually force you into tuning in again, if you have to wait nearly a year after a 13/10 long season then... yeah, no, why bother, you forget the cliffhanger anyway over that time.

Comment

Galavant's hilarious. Doesn't take itself serious at all. They sing at every turn, and it's just so idiotic, it's horribly funny.

Has 2 seasons so far... maybe there will be a third if they get renewed.

Galavant season 1 trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Galavant's hilarious. Doesn't take itself serious at all. They sing at every turn, and it's just so idiotic, it's horribly funny.

Has 2 seasons so far... maybe there will be a third if they get renewed.

Galavant season 1 trailer
                    I like the pirates song
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Now that shows are living from one season to the next, not knowing if they'll be renewed or not. They should think about stopping the cliffhangers, whether it's a 10 episode season or a 24 episode season. Cliffhangers don't serve any purpose any more.

I'll have to try check Galavant out at some point.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Now that shows are living from one season to the next, not knowing if they'll be renewed or not. They should think about stopping the cliffhangers, whether it's a 10 episode season or a 24 episode season. Cliffhangers don't serve any purpose any more.

I'll have to try check Galavant out at some point.
                        I hate to break it to you Linda but shows have been like that since TV was invented. Cliffhangers exist because they create a desire for people to watch. Its why serialized TV is so big
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I like the pirates song
                          They walked the plank to get off the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            I hate to break it to you Linda but shows have been like that since TV was invented. Cliffhangers exist because they create a desire for people to watch. Its why serialized TV is so big
                            Back 20/30 years ago we didn't really have the internet like it is now, where you can watch shows online, so it's obvious shows nowadays are gonna suffer with viewership.I'm not sure how it works, how they find out how many viewers they have but I record every show so I don't have to sit through adverts. Folks in the UK are watching US shows online these days because we can be 7/8/9 episodes behind the US and with facebook and other social media sites it's near impossible to avoid spoilers. Shows like The 100, SHIELD, The Xfiles etc we're behind by a few eps. It probably makes no difference to the US viewing figures but it will affect the UK figures.

As for cliffhangers, they're fine if you know you're coming back, but you leave a lot of frustrated viewers if it gets cancelled which happens too often these days.
                            sigpic

Comment

Andromeda season 3 will be showing on the local syfy channel as of tomorrow -- it's a brand spanking new season which has not been shown before.

For US-made shows, it's only the American viewers that count so whether you watch it in the UK will only matter whether the company broadcasting it is gonna buy the other seasons as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Back 20/30 years ago we didn't really have the internet like it is now, where you can watch shows online, so it's obvious shows nowadays are gonna suffer with viewership.I'm not sure how it works, how they find out how many viewers they have but I record every show so I don't have to sit through adverts. Folks in the UK are watching US shows online these days because we can be 7/8/9 episodes behind the US and with facebook and other social media sites it's near impossible to avoid spoilers. Shows like The 100, SHIELD, The Xfiles etc we're behind by a few eps. It probably makes no difference to the US viewing figures but it will affect the UK figures.

As for cliffhangers, they're fine if you know you're coming back, but you leave a lot of frustrated viewers if it gets cancelled which happens too often these days.
                                It happened a lot in the old days too. We just weren't as aware because of the Internet
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X