• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    So is anybody else getting the vibe that Jenkins and Dulaque
    Spoiler:
    are related, possibly brothers?

Since Jenkins said 'no no we're tougher than that' before correcting himself in the Xmas episode when talking about Dulaque falling out the plane.....
    Spoiler:
    I figure they're both immortal and used to be friends before Dulaque went evil.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

I'm not sure about this series yet. It is fun and quirky, but sometimes it is too weird for my liking. I thought the "Apple of Discord" episode was pretty bad. I did like the fairytale theme last night. The personality changes in the librarians were hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        That's too bad that Falling Skies is being ended after 2.5 seasons. (Yeah, I know, they call it 5, but 13 eps is only half a season in my book) That was a good show.
        Oh no, I didn't know it was cancelled. Are they getting some episodes to wrap things up or are they just done??

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          Oh no, I didn't know it was cancelled. Are they getting some episodes to wrap things up or are they just done??
          If you are asking about Falling Skies, yes they had notice of the cancellation, so they are getting episodes to wrap up the story.

Comment

Falling Skies wasn't cancelled I don't think, I'm sure they always planned for it to be 5 seasons, but anyway, we are going a little off topic here...

Planning to check out this show soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
              Spoiler:
              I figure they're both immortal and used to be friends before Dulaque went evil.
              Haha we were both right (kinda).

Spoiler:
              Father & Son, revealed with a throw away line in the final episode only we get to hear.

Duqat = Lancelot
              Jenkins = Galahad

Comment

Just as the Librarians slid from one alternate timeline to another, we were treated to a cameo of actor, Jerry O'Connell - the Original Slider.
                Last edited by pscard; 20 January 2015, 04:30 PM.
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Falling Skies wasn't cancelled I don't think, I'm sure they always planned for it to be 5 seasons, but anyway, we are going a little off topic here...

Falling Skies has not been cancelled. The fifth and final season will premiere this summer: http://www.tntdrama.com/shows/falling-skies.html
                  Total syffy posts: 36,690
                  (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                  Matthew 5:9

Comment

And Jerry O'Connell is married to Rebecca Romain, so that probably helped! Does anyone know if the show will be back with new episodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

It has been stated that the 5th season is the final season for "Falling Skies".

Comment

Yay, a Librarians thread!! *hugs it*

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!!

I've seen every episode twice now, and I'm planning a third watch so I can catch even more hints and hidden treats in the background.

It's like Warehouse 13 and Leverage's lovechild, and I want more... lots more.

I watched the films (own all three) so it was only natural I would watch the show. Love the cast and the characters. Favorite character has to be Colonel Eve Baird though (and I admit to a wee crush on Rebecca Romijn).
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's the last episode of the season on monday...

Does anyone know, or can confirm that it has been picked up for a second season...?
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I rather like this show as well. There is a lot of similarity to Warehouse 13, though. In fact, it's better than WH13 in some ways.
                            We are spared the childish antics of Pete, and there is no irritating teenage snotnose like Claudia. (to be fair, Claudia did mature to some degree in later seasons, but early on, I couldn't stand her.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                              Does anyone know, or can confirm that it has been picked up for a second season...?
                              As of yet, its fate is unknown. However, here be a link with some TNT viewing numbers to get an indication of its succes. It apparently performed well enough to get a second season but there's no official word out yet.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I can wait, watch and be patient.
                                I hope it gets a second season.
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X