Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She may according the spoiler site, but she may not because she has 2 movie offers, and some other work, but why pass the deal to come back for at least one episode?!
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

She was shot 8 or 9 times? Unless it was someone wearing a mask covering for her... Melissa George is a pretty cool actress, much better on U.S. TV then she was in that old Australian soap opera.

Comment

Was she shot in the head? I forgot

Comment

I think she could have been. Maybe Lauren really married Vaughn, some person used Project Helix to make a genetic double, and replaced Lauren... That doesn't explain Lauren's family though. She hesitated before she killed her father. If she wasn't really Lauren she would have shot him immediately.

Comment

I was shocked the mom did it for her?!

Comment

Maybe she was tricking her mother as well. What if the mother didn't know that Lauren was the real Lauren? Nah, this is crap. I wonder how she's going to survive though. I doubt Syd or Vaughn would have left the corpse with out making sure it was dead.

Comment

I don't think they really cared about her after she fell down in that hole, haha...

Comment

They would have gotten a CIA team to check it out though, right? Did we find out about Marshall's condition after he was shot?

Comment

I think they said he was getting better, but yah, its been so long ago when i saw the episode...

Comment

I saw it two nights ago, I wasn't paying attention to the Marshall stuff though.

Comment

Hehe

Comment

I read an interview with the creator and he was talking about his new series Lost, he said when he took a step back to make Lost, he realized why Season Three of Alias wasn't as well received as the other seasons. I think that's why he's going to take the show back to basics.

Comment

I read something like they went to deep into the Rambaldi storyline, which i thought was getting annoying, haha...

Comment

Yeah, I read that too. I like the Rambaldi storyline, but I think they've revealed too much of it too soon. Considering that Sloane and Nadia are now looking for his conciousness.

Comment

Umm, that sounds a bit 'crazy' haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X