Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's true. It'll be interesting to see if they find it. I wonder how he stored his conciousness.

Comment

If they dare to put his 'C' in a computer, i'm just going to laugh at the writers, haha...
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

They might find some screwed up 16th Century computer. Maybe he just froze himself and he's got instructions to thaw him out.

Comment

Yah, that would be interesting

Comment

Probably more plausable then a 16th century computer as well.

Comment

Were their computers in the 16th Century?! Well after 20+ posts about this and the other thread, i think i need a rest Haha...

Comment

That's cool. Rambaldi was a prophet though, he coud have made his own.

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-m.../01/11.30.film

Comment

I wonder if they'll make Nadia or Syd's aunt regular cast members next season. Hopefully not.

Comment

I really hope they don't make Syd's aunt a regular, i don't like her, not one bit, haha...

Comment

She's okay, I agree that she shouldn't be in the cast. I like Nadia, but it'll cool if she stays sort of mysterious.

Comment

I would hate to have Nadia 'be mysterious' for 3 seasons+, then poof, shes gone, like Sydney's mom, and Sydney's mom will never comming back

Comment

Not too mysterious, though. Just not appearing in every episode.

Comment

Yes, i don't want a season long story about one character, that'd be boring, unless they did stuff that would just be mind blowing, haha... I was glad they didn't focus the show only on Nadia at the end of last season.

Comment

It's cool talking about Alias. This is pretty much the only time you can talk about it with people from other countries, with spoiling the episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X