Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate Housewives, its a gender that i usually don't watch, but i've seen the pilot, and its actually interesting
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

This isn't the first thread I've started about Season Four, but the last one was from a while ago, so I figured it's about time we get a new thread. It's scheduled to return to the U.S. in January and we're expecting it in Australia in February. There's been some spoilers and rumours about Season Four of Alias. If you don't want to be spoiled, then don't read the spoilers.

Spoiler:

- Sydney and Nadia are supposively room mates.
      - Syd is going to join an undercover off-shoot area of the CIA
      - A character is supposively going to die. (I've read that it's not going to be Vaughn or Marshall.)
      - The person that takes control of the CIA is apprently related to Syd.
      - Syd apparently gets fired from the CIA after a mission goes wrong.

Season Three was okay at the beginning, and pretty good towards the end. It wasn't as good as Season One and Two, though. Season Four looks like it has the potential to be awesome. I hear Lost is awesome as well. (Hopefully it will premiere around the same time as the Alias Season Premiere in Austraila. )

Comment

I'm scared, well not really, haha, but i have a puzzled brain. Where is ABC going to place Alias, since Desperate Housewives seems to be getting a full season, its going to stay in the spot, but i would love if Alias went to Wednesdays, where Lost is

Comment

I don't know about the U.S. schedule, but I hope Alias is paired up with Lost on Australian TV as well. Right now it's paired up with 24.

Comment

I'm waiting to season 3 will be aired perhaps can you tell me a little about it
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Where are _Anubis I'v sean season 3 and was disappointed by it overall and season 1 was by far the best.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

There's some major spoilers from early Season Three in this post:
                Spoiler:
                After Syd collapsed after battling evil Francie in the Season Two finale, she comes to in Hong Kong. She's wearing different clothes, has a gash, and can't remember where she is and what she is doing. She phones the CIA and they direct her to a safe house where she learns that she has been missing for a couple of years and they assumed she was dead. Vaughn breaks the news that he is married to Lauren Reed, a senator's daughter. Syd makes it a mission to regain her CIA credentials and find out where she was when she was missing. That becomes a season long story arc.

Some people don't like Season Three at all, because of the massive changes to the show, I guess. I thought it was okay towards the beginning of the season and gradually improved until the Season Finale. It's a worthy season and I'm definately looking forward to Season Four's premiere.

Comment

The only thing (well maybe there are a few other things) that i didn't like about the 3rd season finale, was that the cliff-hanger didn't seem as 'omg omg omg' as S2's.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                    There's some major spoilers from early Season Three in this post:
                    Spoiler:
                    After Syd collapsed after battling evil Francie in the Season Two finale, she comes to in Hong Kong. She's wearing different clothes, has a gash, and can't remember where she is and what she is doing. She phones the CIA and they direct her to a safe house where she learns that she has been missing for a couple of years and they assumed she was dead. Vaughn breaks the news that he is married to Lauren Reed, a senator's daughter. Syd makes it a mission to regain her CIA credentials and find out where she was when she was missing. That becomes a season long story arc.

Some people don't like Season Three at all, because of the massive changes to the show, I guess. I thought it was okay towards the beginning of the season and gradually improved until the Season Finale. It's a worthy season and I'm definately looking forward to Season Four's premiere.
                    thanks D.C. hope to see it soon
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

It's just been released on DVD if you're interested.

Comment

OO, i wonder if there's bloopers, i love Alias bloopers, especially from S1

Comment

Season 4 spoiler:
                          Spoiler:
                          Syd getting fired from the CIA makes a lot of sense, actually. The Rambaldi storyline can never seriously be considered something the real CIA would even delve into, no matter how screwed up the system can be. It was sooo not the CIA after season 2. If they can move the sci-fi aspects away from the CIA and separate that from real intelligence work, that would be a little more on-track. I was slightly disappointed by Season 3, partially because I thought the ideas being presented were absolutely preposterous. But it was still kinda fun to watch, and I'm really looking forward to Season 4, since it seems like this season might have a little more common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                            Season 4 spoiler:
                            Spoiler:
                            Syd getting fired from the CIA makes a lot of sense, actually. The Rambaldi storyline can never seriously be considered something the real CIA would even delve into, no matter how screwed up the system can be. It was sooo not the CIA after season 2. If they can move the sci-fi aspects away from the CIA and separate that from real intelligence work, that would be a little more on-track. I was slightly disappointed by Season 3, partially because I thought the ideas being presented were absolutely preposterous. But it was still kinda fun to watch, and I'm really looking forward to Season 4, since it seems like this season might have a little more common sense.
                            I know what u meant by, "preposterous", one big example for me would be the whole mask thing, near the end of the season. That was kind of stupid, kind of funny really, haha... I'm scared...
                            Spoiler:
                            a person who wasn't a regular last year will die this year, but Kristen from Eonline tells us its not Sark or Katya, i hope it isnt one of my favorite characters that finally returning to the show!!!

Comment

Not exactly Alias-related, but I just saw a trailer for Elektra and it looks quite a bit better than Daredevil, IMO. Okay, just a tidbit for the Garner fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                                I know what u meant by, "preposterous", one big example for me would be the whole mask thing, near the end of the season. That was kind of stupid, kind of funny really, haha... I'm scared...
                                Spoiler:
                                a person who wasn't a regular last year will die this year, but Kristen from Eonline tells us its not Sark or Katya, i hope it isnt one of my favorite characters that finally returning to the show!!!
                                Actually Sark was a regular on Season 3. That's why he was grossly overused to the point of comedy. I do share your ultimate Alias-related fear, though. LOL. I tend to think they might be talking about someone who was even more absent from Season 3 than the character you're referring to, given that this character is extremely unlikely to ever return.

Comment

Working...
                                X