Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be really nice if we learned more than one little teeny thing about Vaughn's father each week.

I'd like him to have a role in the show again as well as a front-burner storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
      I am never watching Alias again!
      you can't be serious !! It is so good. I only seen seasons 1 till 3 and I liked them so far
      Lord Zedd

Comment

It got pretty convoluted and ridiculous for a bit, but there getting it back to good. I mean, Marshall as MacGyver, how cool is that?
        Last edited by Hex.FTB.enabled; 05 April 2005, 07:05 AM. Reason: i can't spell
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I'm predicting ABC will do another season for ALIAS. Much like the reason to drag out andromeda for 5 season. Cause it better value for TV station to show 5 days a week

Comment

Well you will all be happy to know that Alias and Lost have both been renewed for season 5/2. IMHO this season is a lot better then last season although it’s still not as good as first two seasons the feeling is not there anymore I don’t know why. I am just dying to know Jack/Slaone little secret.

ABC Renews 'Lost,' 'Alias,' 'Housewives'
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

is anyone else sick of Vaughn?!?!
              ok in the first season, he was all cute and innocent with Syd. in s2, everyone was all like "o yea, they got together". then in s3, he was all "pity me, i married a b****, and i can't have syd, but i won't let syd know that i still love her". and now in s4, he's just pathetic. ugh, i'm all for Sarkney!
              and IMO, i think he should be killed off (or become evil soon). and then Syd will get over him and Sark will be there for her the whole time
              Save us from danger, save us from evil
              Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

It seemed like a waste of eps with Vaughn searching for his father only to have it turn out the way it did. Poor Vaughn. I kinda liked Rogue/Bad Ass Vaughn. Anyone else? Hey, at least he had a role in this past ep.

Looking forward to next week's ep.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  It seemed like a waste of eps with Vaughn searching for his father only to have it turn out the way it did. Poor Vaughn. I kinda liked Rogue/Bad Ass Vaughn. Anyone else? Hey, at least he had a role in this past ep.

Looking forward to next week's ep.
                  Omg, i agree, although it wasn't completely useless, at least we did find out that Vaugn's father was somehow connected to Nadia and other things. Anyone else wonder why ABC seems to make Vaughn hurt Sydney when he didn't/doesn't really, which has almost nothing to do with the general storyline for the past two episodes, well almost nothing...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Anyone else think Cloane is still around?

This last couple eps haven't been that great. *shrugs* Waiting for something really amazing to happen.

Comment

I can't say 'Arvin (sp?) Clone' jokes wasn't funny, but it wasn't anything 'wow'. I do think though, they need to step it up...
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Agreed, but I have to give major props to Ron Rifkin. He plays extreme coolness to murderous madness in less than 60 seconds very well.
                        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                        Daniel: Oh! You see?
                        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                          Agreed, but I have to give major props to Ron Rifkin. He plays extreme coolness to murderous madness in less than 60 seconds very well.
                          Oh yes, he's scary! I was disappointed though that there was absolutely no mention of those events in the next ep.

Comment

Anyone notice "Will" in Law and Order on Tuesday?

Comment

I liked last Wed's Alias. The whole kinda Oedipus thing with Syd and her dad was a .. nice touch. What I wanna know though is what the heck that big giant ball thing of Rambaldi was?? Sloane was nuts! Then we go to next week - just another day at APO. WTF?!?!?! Anyway, Very good show, me likey, can't wait for next Wed.

(I got Martouf Marty hooked. Hee hee. Now I wait for vids! Anti Syd/Vaughn vids. )
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

i think i'm in love with Marshall. with the whole kiss thing with him and Syd, i shouted at the screen "YOU CAN COME KISS ME ANYTIME!" hehe
                                Save us from danger, save us from evil
                                Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Working...
                                X