Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    I thought she'd be way more out there too. Although not necessarily a bloodsucking rampage.
    Adds suspense.

I do wish, however, that she could have sucked Vaughn's blood. Shol'va!! He should be smacked!!
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
      I have to agree, this episode was pure crap (of course minus the little things that made it more plausible to watch without changing the channels between my other shows).
      Sounds like I didn’t miss much then. I had no problem staying awake to watch Lost and then when Alias came on at 8pm I said the heck with it and went to sleep. After watching about 10 min and plus seeing the opening bit with the guy biting her and puking blood all over her, I was like *ick* and decided I was more tired than interested in watching this ep.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

"Ice" and "Nocturne" were just X-Files rip=offs to me. Granted, I loved X-Files, but I want to watch Alias, not X-Files.

"Echoes" was better. It got back to the action oriented eps of the early days.

APO seems to be the new Sd-6. It's kind of ridculous because everyone hated Sloane, yet they continue to work for him. Is APO an offshoot of the CIA? Does Langely even know about its activities?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
          "Ice" and "Nocturne" were just X-Files rip=offs to me. Granted, I loved X-Files, but I want to watch Alias, not X-Files.

"Echoes" was better. It got back to the action oriented eps of the early days.

APO seems to be the new Sd-6. It's kind of ridculous because everyone hated Sloane, yet they continue to work for him. Is APO an offshoot of the CIA? Does Langely even know about its activities?
          Did you see the new episode with Anna?! (I love Gina Torres). I liked Jack in command, much better fit as leader than Sloane...
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I am never watching Alias again!
            RADEK ZELENKA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luneria
              I am never watching Alias again!
              Heh why?

Comment

I loved last weeks ep. A nice two parter, but Syd is really getting on my goat - save for the great "she can keep the blouse" comment. LOL!! It was pulled off well. I like the way they stick to their formula and manage to bring some of the cool old bad guys back like they're brand new, I love it!! can't wait for next week!

Now, all they have to do is bring Irina back ...
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  I loved last weeks ep. A nice two parter, but Syd is really getting on my goat - save for the great "she can keep the blouse" comment. LOL!! It was pulled off well. I like the way they stick to their formula and manage to bring some of the cool old bad guys back like they're brand new, I love it!! can't wait for next week!

Now, all they have to do is bring Irina back ...
                  I know huh... Wish the actress didn't have such a big ego (ok, dont know about that, but judging from what i've read about her and high cost salary...) i would be so happy...

Comment

Why, how much does she ask for?

I think actors should be happy they have a job at all ... but when you're good, I guess you can afford to be kind of snobby ...
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                      Why, how much does she ask for?

I think actors should be happy they have a job at all ... but when you're good, I guess you can afford to be kind of snobby ...
                      I mostly get my information from Eonline's Kristin's column, which she is usually right, especially when she says she talked to the producers, creators, etc. All i know is that her cost is way too much, or something...

Comment

Another great ep! I think the old Alias might be back. Yay!

Sark's new hobby must be antagonizing Vaughn. I'm having a hard time believing Sark really loved Lauren. Making Vaughn open the grave. Poor Vaughn. Hasn't he been through enough?

I didn't think Syd looked that much like Lauren. What about the black eyeliner, Syd? Huh? The evil one had to have on her black eyeliner when she was up to no good. That accent was terrible, too.

The club scene was my favorite. I'm not a Syd/Sark fan, but I've got to admit that whole thing with the lime was hot. Those jeweled handcuffs. Hmm. . . who did they belong to?

I'm getting tired of Vaughn in black in every ep. Remember when he actually wore color? There's a novel idea.

Comment

I'm getting tired of Vaughn in black in every ep. Remember when he actually wore color? There's a novel idea.
                          Your so right, i dont remember him being in 'not black' for a while, maybe there was one episode (maybe, i can't remember) but i just dont like it, i want the old V back... Oh well, hes not my main concern, its Sloane, he just annoys me... Hate him.

Comment

I just want to Vaughn to get his sense of humor back. The dude's had enough torture!
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                              I just want to Vaughn to get his sense of humor back. The dude's had enough torture!
                              Yah, i'm so not liking the whole 'lack of humor' in this season, even the attempted jokes didn't make me smile... Very dissapointing, but oh well, i'm still liking the season, a little bit...

Comment

Sark's new hobby must be antagonizing Vaughn. I'm having a hard time believing Sark really loved Lauren. Making Vaughn open the grave. Poor Vaughn. Hasn't he been through enough?
                                The evil side of me was so hoping that Vaughn would rub it in that he killed Lauren (and kissed Syd immediately afterwards). It would have been the perfect payback for Sark making him open the grave.

Comment

Working...
                                X