Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alias Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers all Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alias bloopers would be interesting. I don't own any of the DVD sets. They always came out on bad dates, when other shows I enjoyed more came out with theirs and took precedence. Season 3 is out R1 in September.

Comment

Yah, i know how you feel, although i love Alias, i would have to pick my other shows over it (dvd wise)
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

On the good side they are reasonably priced. Like Stargate, but still with so many shows now coming out on DVD it's hard for me to pick and choose.

Comment

Alias is probably my second favourite TV show.

Comment

I think at one point it used to be up there for me as well, but now after season 3...Maybe 5

Comment

I didn't think Season Three was that bad. (I admit that Season One and Two were better though. ) Stargate SG-1 would probably be my favourite. 24's probably my third favourite show.

Comment

I wouldn't know where to place Alias, but somewhere that isn't the bottom or middle , because although my favorite shows have ended, Buffy and Angel, they are still my favorite shows . I guess Alias would be somewhere in the top ten.

Comment

Do you think Alias will be better next season?

Comment

I'm gonna take JJ A.'s word, and look forward a better season, since he usually does say things and do them.

Comment

It can't get any worse=)

Comment

I want some cliffhangers like in Season One.

Comment

... and Season Two.

Comment

Wow S1 had cliffhangers from left to right, i was like, what the heck! I was getting sick of those darn cliff-hangers, but it turned out, i loved them later

Comment

Nah, I liked them. It hooked you to watch the next week. (Even though I would anyway. ) I also liked it how each episode flowed on to each other cause they overlapped with those cliffhangers.

Comment

Nobody said you didn't But it would totally hurt you if you missed an episode or two that were both cliff-hangers.

Comment

Working...
                                X