Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charmed Cancelled? (From Eonline, Kristin)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One other thing about Angel, they were told they needed to get a ratings bump, and they did. But, got canceled anyway.
    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

I guess theWB finally found out that Charmed isn't as worth it to get 23 episodes like it got in S6...

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=6835

It says:

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 1:27 PM
      The WB Adds Extra 'What I Like,' 'One Tree Hill' Episodes
      By Brian Ford Sullivan

LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- The WB is rallying behind "What I Like About You" and "One Tree Hill," as the network has confirmed it has ordered additional episodes of each series this season.

Said orders are for two extra episodes of "What I Like About You" and one additional installment of "One Tree Hill," bringing each series' respective total to 24 and 23 episodes.

"Hill," which debuted to just 2.5 million viewers in September 2003, has rebounded to become the WB's third most-watched series (4.56 million viewers on average), behind only "7th Heaven" (5.87 million) and "Gilmore Girls" (4.92 million).

As for "What I Like About You," the show's February 11 airing hit season highs among all 12-34 and 18-34 demographics as well as won its time period in women 18-34 and women 12-34.

The pair, along with "Blue Collar TV," are set to be the only WB series to go beyond the broadcast networks' traditional 22-episode order this season.

"Charmed," "7th Heaven" and "Reba" - all of whom have produced 23-episode seasons as of late - will actually shoot 22 installments each this season.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=6823

I've read that in the charmed magazine, Brad Kern was going to do a 'Charmed Spinoff', but could this be it? It kind of sounds... bad...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
        X