No announcement yet.

Under the Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed it up till the end of S1.. I will definitely be tuning in when it returns.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      Is anyone still watching this show.

I completed season one but resolved not to watch season two. Never have I seen so many awful people in one place. The portrayal of human nature is too divergent from what I consider plausible. I do enjoy the mystery of the egg and dome, but those aren't enough for me to continue.

Comment

I only watched the premier .... I don't do people to people violence well, toss in some aliens or a zombie and I'll love it!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I enjoyed it up till the end of S1.. I will definitely be tuning in when it returns.
          In the UK we still have two episodes until the end of the season.

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          I completed season one but resolved not to watch season two. Never have I seen so many awful people in one place. The portrayal of human nature is too divergent from what I consider plausible. I do enjoy the mystery of the egg and dome, but those aren't enough for me to continue.
          I have to agree about the people in the show. I also find some of the acting doesn't help. The egg and the dome are the only reasons I'll continue up to the end of the season. Whether I'll watch season two remains to be seen.
          sigpic

Comment

Just caught a bit on CBS last night (while watching Believe) that Under the Dome returns the 30th of June.

Comment

Yay.. Under the dome season 2 starts off monday the 30th..
              Only gripe is it runs during the 2nd hr of American Ninja Warrior. So unless it repeats some time during the week, i ain't gonna be seeing it.

Comment

Watch one over the Internet. Or Ninja Warrior airs repeats all the time on NBC and Esquire
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

They do seem to repeat sundays, but how far back are they on those repeats? Tonight's airing is a replay of the St Louis qualifying round which was 'the third week of qualifying events.

Comment

Please remember to spoiler tag for us Brits that have to wait a while to watch this...

Comment

When it airs tomorrow night, i will do just that.

Comment

OK. So first new episode for season 2..

Spoiler:

So we have the appearance of mommy dearest, to junior, during a dream, but she is also actually alive elsewhere in the country.
                        3 new people show up, one a mysterious girl, who just happened to pop up in the lake (me thinks she is from the egg), and has now killed one of the 4 "Hands" of the dome. The 2nd is Big jim's brother, who by the book he looked in, also has been having continual visions of the dome, like crazy mom did. The last is the local High school's science teacher, who has somehow been off everyone's radar while constructing a model of the dome and recording all it has done.
                        Everyone passes out due to the EM field of the dome, seems its IRKED that the 4 hands didn't kill big jim, but was it that, or was it just irked at all the killing in general?

Now the secret is out (in a way) that big jim is the one who killed the radio station lady, i wonder how long it will be before big jim is the one on trial for it?

All in all, a somewhat decent return to the TV/

Comment

Must resist clicking on spoiler till Ive watched the episode...

Comment

Spoiler:
                            An enjoyable episode.

I do think Rebecca Pine has been badly missed cast through. I will never ever be convince that karla crome is a science teacher after seeing her in Misfits, it a shame because this is a huge chance for her to build a career in the US.

An I don't think it the girl that killed her I think it was Junior uncle. An I don't see why the dome was start killing off it own 4 hands.

If the dome was put their for the town protection, protection from what? The outside world looks fine. It a shame they killed off the sheriff.

Comment

Bloody hell, didn't see that coming!

Spoiler:
                              Sad to see Linda go, I liked her

Shocked at Angie though, forgot how brutal this show could be... Although what's in the locker? And is someone out to kill the four horsemen (cant remember their official title) as was in the book the uncle was looking in?

Anyone else find it strange how these two new characters haven't been seen at all under the dome yet, Juniors uncle makes sense, but the science teacher, someone should have seen her?

Really interested to see where this is all going...
                              Last edited by Teddybrown; 01 July 2014, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                OK. So first new episode for season 2..

Spoiler:

So we have the appearance of mommy dearest, to junior, during a dream, but she is also actually alive elsewhere in the country.
                                3 new people show up, one a mysterious girl, who just happened to pop up in the lake (me thinks she is from the egg), and has now killed one of the 4 "Hands" of the dome. The 2nd is Big jim's brother, who by the book he looked in, also has been having continual visions of the dome, like crazy mom did. The last is the local High school's science teacher, who has somehow been off everyone's radar while constructing a model of the dome and recording all it has done.
                                Everyone passes out due to the EM field of the dome, seems its IRKED that the 4 hands didn't kill big jim, but was it that, or was it just irked at all the killing in general?

Now the secret is out (in a way) that big jim is the one who killed the radio station lady, i wonder how long it will be before big jim is the one on trial for it?

All in all, a somewhat decent return to the TV/
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm not 100% Angie is dead to be honest. I have seen this ploy in TV before to give the appearance of someone is killed when in reality they are not
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X