No announcement yet.

Under the Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With 2 episodes left, who do we think wont make it?

Comment

Nuke the town I say. Kill them all

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        With 2 episodes left, who do we think wont make it?
        Junior, Hunter, Sam and Barbies new girl.

Comment

Actually looking at it, i can see barbie himself not making it.

Comment

That would surprise me since Barbie has been such a central character.

I´m kind of hoping that Barbie is just pretending to go along with Christine and is just trying to earn her trust so that he can gain inside information on the aliens.

Comment

I still don't trust Big Jim or his son. At their core, they are who they are. And when all this started, we knew exactly what they were; A conniving, crooked town official and his son whose idea of seducing a woman is to chain her to the bed in their shelter.

If regulars have to go bye-bye, I'll be glad hold the door for those two on their way out.

Comment

Personally, I still hope the end of the world or at least the meteorite impacts were real and that the Dome was indirectly meant to protect them from it.

When Christine waved off the disaster scenery. It's possible she didn't restore the real view from outside but instead created a false view of a sunny day outside. Calming people down. For one the excuse of Christine to explain why the dome displayed a meteor shower were flimsy. Also, she's the one who waved off the disaster scenery but the meteor shower happened when when was in the cocoon practically unconscious. It's only after she woke up that she "restored" the blue sky scenery. Why would she do "restore" the blue sky scenery at that moment if it really helped to bring people together just a few hours before? The only thing that changed was her waking up and at that point she would still need to bring people together.

Also while the Dome pods could have displayed a meteor shower as a deception. It's hard to believe it also included people running away from the wall of fire seen by Barbie (one of the best scene of the episode). Especially considering the Dome want to prevent Barbie (and everybody else) to be too emotional and regain his humanity.

She-Hunter seems to indicate there's still people alive outside the dome. Maybe in an underground bunker or a specially made building. But they possibly live with a lot of insecurity, hence the need for a gun.
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

If the destruction was real then why would people outside the dome be willing to send weapons into it?

I´m more inclined to believe that the fake destruction was supposed to stay on until everyone inside the dome had joined the kinship but the failing power screwed up that plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                    That would surprise me since Barbie has been such a central character.

I´m kind of hoping that Barbie is just pretending to go along with Christine and is just trying to earn her trust so that he can gain inside information on the aliens.
                    Looking at how he gave up julia so quickly i am not so sure its a 'fake out'..

Comment

Didn't the girl outside say the Dome went dark?

Comment

Yup. She iirc said "Sat imagery can't see in, it has gone dark".

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Yup. She iirc said "Sat imagery can't see in, it has gone dark".
                          So its still dark? I thought she meant they couldn't see in but now they could again.

Comment

Yeah, she said it went dark for a time but then came back.

Though with this show you can never really take anything at face value and maybe she was lying for some reason.

Comment

Though what was up with her and the noise in the backround making it look like armed guys were comin in to stop her?

Comment

There are two options about whats going on with her:

1: She works for the evil company but some other people are trying to take it over (another company or the government)

2: She infiltrated the evil company to contact people inside the dome and the people at the door are security trying to retake the communication room.

Comment

Working...
                                X