No announcement yet.

Under the Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as much i dont like the show but i will still watch season 2 cause the lack of scifi/fantasy genre shows in summer time there's nothing to watch on tv.

So basically if your adult then summer time you have nothing to watch in tv cause it's kids summer break and life goes on anyway cause your vacation isnt more then 30 days a year and you still need to work, so it would be as in fall or winter times where you at home anyways cause you need to work in the next day.

If most of the tv shows are in a break in summer and winter then they should make same amount of shows that are showed in that timecap of spring and autumn.
    sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Crappy finale
      Spoiler:

Linda started out good but now is a moron

Phil is a bigger moron. He sees Julia breaking out Barbie & he does not stop & wonder why would Julia help break out Barbie the man that tried to kill her & that should have got him thinking maybe Big Jim is also lying but no he does not. So Phil got what he deserved

Junior is the biggest moron of them all. But we knew that from the get go
      Last edited by Skydiver; 18 September 2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
        Crappy finale
        Spoiler:

Linda started out good but now is a moron

Phil is a bigger moron. He sees Julia breaking out Barbie & he does not stop & wonder why would Julia help break out Barbie the man that tried to kill her & that should have got him thinking maybe Big Jim is also lying but no he does not. So Phil got what he deserved

Junior is the biggest moron of them all. But we knew that from the get go
        Spoiler tags?
        Last edited by Skydiver; 18 September 2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

I have not posted in a while & I don't remember them so sorry about that

Comment

I have not posted in a while & I don't remember them so sorry about that
            [spoiler.][/spoiler.] Without the full stops.

That's alright, not spoiled much. Just maybe put spoilers before your main text or something next time.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              After all Junior has done its taken you 13 episodes to pronounce him off his rocker? lol it was obvious the kid wasnt right in the head from episode 1
              Spoiler:

It was more that with the revelations of him being one of the 4 needed to 'open the little dome" etc, i felt it would mellow him out, AND he would by now have realized daddy dearest can't be trusted!

Just having one of your best friends killed can do that to you.

I'm just hoping that someone else might have heard that transmission
              Spoiler:
              when the military was going on about Big jim killing the preacher by the bridge

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                [spoiler.][/spoiler.] Without the full stops.

That's alright, not spoiled much. Just maybe put spoilers before your main text or something next time.
                Every other forum I visit on a regular basics has a spoiler button. So I am probably never gonna remember it lol

Comment

Every other forum I visit on a regular basics has a spoiler button. So I am probably never gonna remember it lol
                  Yeah, there was a reason why they removed it, but I cant remember now.

Also, wont be quoting garhkal as there are spoiler tags I don't want to read, but please remember some of us are several episodes behind, so please spoiler anything, however little you may think it is...

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Spoiler:

It was more that with the revelations of him being one of the 4 needed to 'open the little dome" etc, i felt it would mellow him out, AND he would by now have realized daddy dearest can't be trusted!

I'm just hoping that someone else might have heard that transmission
                    Spoiler:
                    when the military was going on about Big jim killing the preacher by the bridge
                    I still think he will be on the team to kill his dad when the time comes, season 2 big jim rennie is going to betray junior probably early on thats my guess
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

If you've read the book you know why Junior is off his rocker, I know they say they've changed, but it doesn't seem that way, just extended the story over time a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        He has had time to get his **** together & start thinking straight. He is just a moron with Linda. But he is seeing things that SHOULD make him start thinking twice

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          Yeah, there was a reason why they removed it, but I cant remember now.
                          Would one of the mods like to chime in on why it was removed?

Comment

Finally caught up on this series, interesting series, some things clicked more than others...

Will be interesting to see where they take this show now.

Spoiler:
                            I agree about people believing Big Jims stories, esp Junior, Linda and Phil, they must all know Big Jims up to something...

Also agree that Junior is an idiot lol.

Think someone unexpected will break Barbie out of that situation though

Looking forward to season 2, will be a long wait though...

Comment

I'm reading the book now, much better.... But that's how it always is...

Comment

Is anyone still watching this show? I'm intrigued with the
                                Spoiler:
                                mini-dome, egg and butterfly storyline
                                , but I find the acting of the youngsters to be wanting. The storyline with big Jim et al is very predictable (so far).

I'm sticking with the programme at the moment, hopefully to get a few more clues as to why the dome appeared.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X