Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good things come to we who wait...
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Definitely happy with that news.

Fan-smegging-tastic!
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Hey gang, I wrote an article on Red Dwarf last year and it's now been republished on IWG. Check it out! http://www.imwithgeek.com/4/post/201...ideo-game.html
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Interesting article. Personally I don't like games, but I think my daughter would have adored a Red Dwarf game, as she both loves the show and gaming. It's fascinating to think what may be involved - fighting the Vindaloo beast or the Psirens, or seeing who could get the most curry stains on their T-shirt.

Comment

What's your favourite BBC2 comedy of the last 50 years?
            As the channel celebrates its 50th anniversary, vote for the best comedy of the last five decades

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-...-last-50-years

--------------------------------
            My vote is in for Red Dwarf! So far it has gotten a good deal of support! Lets hope the small rouge one smegging gets it!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy Gazpacho Soup Day everyone.

I hope you will all be tucking into your piping hot Gazpacho some time today.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Happy Gazpacho Soup Day everyone.

I hope you will all be tucking into your piping hot Gazpacho some time today.
                LOL! You too!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Oh cool, thanks for the reminder!
                  sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!

Comment

Red Dwarf fans in the US might want to read this article.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/netf...es-1201407630/

Red Dwarf is being removed from Netflix from 1st February. (Along with Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, & MI5.)

Comment

He hasn't quite got the height, but otherwise, I've cast my new Rimmer...

Tom Rosenthal

Have just caught on to Plebs, and can easily see him donning the "H" and being a wonderfully annoying Rimmer for my reboot movie trilogy.

Now all I need is to secure the rights, find a producer, write some scripts...

In fact - talking of Plebs, I could even see Joel Fry as Lister... though I'd want to see him actually... acting... before making such a statement. He really just seems to be cruising thru Plebs best I can tell.

Ooh, and he actually plays guitar... Could thus do a really good job at playing badly as Lister... :}
                        Last edited by cosmichobo; 05 March 2015, 01:03 AM.
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

Somebody on Tumblr has provided links to PDFs of the Smegazines produced in 92/93.

http://hollyhopdrive7.tumblr.com/pos...was-a-magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Somebody on Tumblr has provided links to PDFs of the Smegazines produced in 92/93.

http://hollyhopdrive7.tumblr.com/pos...was-a-magazine
                            Smeggin' hell! There's a blast from the past! Thanks for the link, Blen!

Comment

Smeggin’ hell! UKTV’s Dave orders more Red Dwarf
                              By Martin Hoscik @martin_hoscik | May 2, 2015 12:11 pm

http://www.seenit.co.uk/smeggin-hell...ore-red-dwarf/

Red Dwarf fans attending Saturday’s Dimension Jump convention got an unexpected treat when series writer Doug Naylor revealed that comedy channel Dave has ordered two brand-new series of the hit show.

Stars Chris Barrie, Craig Charles, Danny John-Jules and Robert Llewellyn will all return with Naylor writing and directing the episodes.

Production will begin this autumn with Red Dwarf XI airing in 2016 followed by Dwarf XII in 2017.

Dave revived the series in 2009 with Red Dwarf: Back to Earth, a three-part special which saw our hapless space explorers reunited for the first time since the BBC series ended a decade earlier.

Back to Earth was followed three years later by Red Dwarf X, a six-part series which reached peak audiences of more than 2m and was hailed by fans and critics alike.

The new episodes were commissioned by Steve North, General Manager at Dave and Richard Watsham, Director of Commissioning at UKTV.

Naylor said: “Steve North and everyone at UKTV have been so supportive of Red Dwarf from the start of their involvement with the show.

Steve originally asked for more shows back in 2012 but frustratingly it’s taken until now to get our ducks in a row and all the boys available at the same time. Now they are, we’re all absolutely delighted.”

North added: “Red Dwarf is a really important show for us and I’m delighted that we are bringing more new episodes to our viewers.

“Above all else it’s a really funny show and one that is held in great affection by millions of people, including the Dave team.

“We’ve built up a great relationship over the years with Doug and the cast and it’s a privilege to be working with them again.”

To celebrate today’s announcement a selection of previous episodes, including the complete Red Dwarf X, have been added to the broadcaster’s on-demand service UKTV Play.

Comment

Well spin my nipple nuts & send me to Alaska! Excellent news!

Last edited by Blencathra; 02 May 2015, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X