"Dragon Age" franchise discussion/appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    It's possible that the video was recorded on a console version too. I don't recall seeing a mouse cursor at any point, and at times Hawke was walking rather than running (which you can do with a joystick but not a 'digital' uparrow/W key).
    Well I think there’s a walk toggle on the pc, but yes it was a console version, you can tell because of the radial menu.

Comment

Walk/run toggle is numpad '/' by default, if memory serves.

*lols at FemHawke's swaying hips*
      sigpic

Comment

Too bad there's no save game option. I keep getting interrupted and no time to finish the demo. I've tried it with mage and rogue, looking good so far.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
          Too bad there's no save game option. I keep getting interrupted and no time to finish the demo. I've tried it with mage and rogue, looking good so far.
          Just get a clear hour and you should finish it. Still I wish they had included a savegame option in the demo, it is awkward .

Comment

The graphics and gameplay are great, but the demo is wayyyy too short.

Good to see Isabella again, that saucy little minx.

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
              The graphics and gameplay are great, but the demo is wayyyy too short.

Good to see Isabella again, that saucy little minx.
              I'm kinda glad that the demo is short, it allowed me to play it without getting spoiled. However I am annoyed that having finished it, went ok that was good I want to play the game now, then realised, bugger got to wait for 2 weeks (at the time) for the Europe release on March 11.

Comment

Yeah I want long games, not long demos
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah I want long games, not long demos
                  Sounds like a good slogan to me.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                    Sounds like a good slogan to me.
                    Mass Effect 3 and Diablo 3 also scheduled to be released, looks like a good slogan to follow this year
                    sigpic

Comment

New Exiled Prince Trailer

Comment

Looks like I'll be diving into nickel & diming on day 1
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Looks like I'll be diving into nickel & diming on day 1
                          My Special Addition come with all content in the box. Boo Yah!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                            My Special Addition come with all content in the box. Boo Yah!
                            Yeah....no Signature Edition on Steam means I have to get it separate

Comment

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/6289395
                              - thread showing how to unlock some stuff in the demo (like the Character Creator)
                              Haven't tried it, tho'...probably won't bother. *shrugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                                http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/6289395
                                - thread showing how to unlock some stuff in the demo (like the Character Creator)
                                Haven't tried it, tho'...probably won't bother. *shrugs*
                                Yea, I think I can wait 7 more days for the actual lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X