Wonder Woman (modern-day TV reboot) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Let's be blunt: eye candy is the only reason anyone is interested in Wonder Woman anyway.
    Nope! Not to me.

Comment

You're a terrible liar
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

You're a terrible liar
        shhhh!

Comment

Let's be blunt: eye candy is the only reason anyone is interested in Wonder Woman anyway.
          I don't fully agree with that...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            I don't fully agree with that...
            Not fully?

Wonder Woman is one awesome character though, especially when she does something involving a axe and shield.

Comment

WW is a total Spartan! Well, Amazon... Oh, you get the point. Not some whining 20-something lawyer upset over losing her man.
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                WW is a total Spartan! Well, Amazon... Oh, you get the point. Not some whining 20-something lawyer upset over losing her man.
                Which is exactly what this new Wonder Woman has been turned into.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  Which is exactly what this new Wonder Woman has been turned into.
                  Ah some things never change. And Internet fandom jumping to premature conclusions is one of those things
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Ah some things never change. And Internet fandom jumping to premature conclusions is one of those things
                    Well last I heard, no one has denied those pilot script review weren't legit.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      Well last I heard, no one has denied those pilot script review weren't legit.
                      Even it was 100% true (which I doubt) its been shown too much for me on how misleading these things can be
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

The script elements we've seen are perfectly fitting with Kelley's other female-centric shows. And that's not Wonder Woman.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Maybe for the MALES! My daughter and I are re watching the Lynda Carter series and enjoying seeing her kick butt. She is also shown as being very intelligent. I like shows with strong women in them and well, I get that sometimes that requires eye candy for the guys to watch. Buffy many not have had Xena clothes on but her show did last 7 years! And can I help that once in awhile Clark Kent on Smallville has his shirt off.
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing this series.
                            And I'm hoping Lynda Carter makes a cameo.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I've recently started watching Friday Night Lights and had no idea that Adrianne was wonder woman. I think she's a good actress on the show and I'm sure she'll make a good Wonder Woman.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched the animated Wonder Woman movie(the 2009 one) twice over the weekend. I love that film. I guess the Wonder Woman we are getting won't be like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X