Wonder Woman (modern-day TV reboot) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
    Honestly... Her costume could be a blatant ripoff of Trinity from The Matrix for all I care. It's about the story first and foremost.
    You are correct...its the story that matters most. I know there are "leaked" scripts...but even the shows that I consider "bad" don't have scripts that horrid and with that much cheesey goo in them.
    sigpic

Comment

Came across this earlier;

Does someone need a Wonder bra? Wonder Woman star Adrienne Palicki struggles to stay in her costume

It seems that evil adversaries aren't the only problem that the new star of Wonder Woman has to deal with.

If the latest pictures from the filming of the TV remake are anything to go by, actress Adrianne Palicki is not only fighting crime but also fighting to stay in her costume.

The 27-year-old was spotted on several occasions almost bursting out of her tight-fitting outfit as filming continued in Los Angeles this week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-costume.html

There are on set pictures and a video.

It seems I correct about her ready to pop out. The video is freezing my browser so here's the link to it; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX86mL6p_fI

Shows a scene being planned out so I'd say it's slightly spoilerish about a scene that will appear in pilot.

sigpic

Comment

Wonder Woman: An XXX Parody.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          Came across this earlier;

Does someone need a Wonder bra? Wonder Woman star Adrienne Palicki struggles to stay in her costume

It seems that evil adversaries aren't the only problem that the new star of Wonder Woman has to deal with.

If the latest pictures from the filming of the TV remake are anything to go by, actress Adrianne Palicki is not only fighting crime but also fighting to stay in her costume.

The 27-year-old was spotted on several occasions almost bursting out of her tight-fitting outfit as filming continued in Los Angeles this week.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-costume.html

There are on set pictures and a video.

It seems I correct about her ready to pop out. The video is freezing my browser so here's the link to it; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX86mL6p_fI

Shows a scene being planned out so I'd say it's slightly spoilerish about a scene that will appear in pilot.
          So, worth watching then
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Another article about the series, including proper shots taken on location of the same shoot from the last link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-underway.html

I think they'll have to work on making sure she doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction. Now I'm no woman, but I'd expect doing all that physical activity wearing something like that would be a bit worrying.

sigpic

Comment

Topical?
              Spoiler:
              [edit]photobucketed cos I can't hotlink.
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

It's fake. There is also a NSFW version of her as Supergirl too.
                Last edited by SaberBlade; 31 March 2011, 07:58 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  It's fake.
                  Well duh. I was posting in the spirit of April Fools day.
                  blastr: 10 crazy sci-fi themed April Fools' Day pranks that had us fooled
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Someone is tinkering with the filter settings. g i r l is being filtered to lass.

Personally, I've always liked the left handed whooper hoax and that people asked for left or right handed whoopers. but it's not scifi themed.

sigpic

Comment

W o m a n is coming out as wench. Fitting, somehow, for this thread 'cause this sure ain't Wonder Wom an.
                      Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                      Topical?
                      Spoiler:
                      Topical? No, thanks. I don't want her anywhere on my skin. I know where she's been.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        Topical?
                        Spoiler:
                        April Fool's joke from last year. Thank the Starrrgate.

Oops. Someone beat me to it.

And Holy laughing my Stargate off! What a title change! It will change back after April Fool's day, right?
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

No pictures yet, but apparently There Will Be Shorts!
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Until they change the creative head of the show, all this is literally and figuratively cosmetic.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Let's be blunt: eye candy is the only reason anyone is interested in Wonder Woman anyway.

Comment

I can certainly see that POV.
                                Go, Star Spangled Panties! Go!

It's just the fanboy in me who wants it to be true to the comics a bit. Or, at the very least, as much campy fun as Lynda Carter's WW was.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X