Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think her belt may be a bit tight, but she really did look at that way

http://www.picdrive.net/mempics/Big/...ikiniHQmod.jpg

I'm trying to find a decent picture of Palicki, but she doesn't seem to have the same hour glass type of figure as Carter.

sigpic

Comment

Why is it that every time I post a picture in here it is removed? I've never had this issue before, and I've been told anything by a moderator. So, I don't know what the issue is.
      sigpic

Comment

I can still see it. Not sure if it's just a problem on your end. Cleared my cache just to make sure, it's definitely there. Try editing your post with the pictures (I double checked and saw it posted a few pages back) to confirm the link is still embedded.

sigpic

Comment

I still see your pictures too, LCC. I'm guessing the problem is on your end.

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

I'm trying to find a decent picture of Palicki, but she doesn't seem to have the same hour glass type of figure as Carter.
          Hm. You can still kind of see it in that picture, but she looks a lot more 'normal' there than in the WW comparison picture.

As to Palicki's figure, she doesn't seem to have quite the same body type that Lynda Carter did. Great body, beautiful face, but not quite the same hourglass sort of figure. Which....really doesn't bother me, to be honest.

You're right though, it's hard to find full-body shots of her. Tons of face and shoulder-up pictures of her on GIS, but very few full-body.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I can still see it. Not sure if it's just a problem on your end. Cleared my cache just to make sure, it's definitely there. Try editing your post with the pictures (I double checked and saw it posted a few pages back) to confirm the link is still embedded.
            Very weird...I see the post but the pic isn't there. The link isn't even there.

Oh well...moving on!
            Last edited by LtColCarter; 23 March 2011, 08:26 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Try editing or quoting the post with the picture in it. See if the image URL still appears. Also try clearing out your cache as it may be causing pictures to load incorrectly.

With Firefox, Tools > Clear Recent History (set to Everything and I'd recommend deleting everything and signing back into websites).

With Internet Explorer, Press Alt, then go to Tools > Delete Browing History (delete everything but passwords).

However, if you can't see the post at all, not sure what is wrong.

This is the newest: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12436843

This was your original: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12428976

sigpic

Comment

Try editing or quoting the post with the picture in it. See if the image URL still appears. Also try clearing out your cache as it may be causing pictures to load incorrectly.

With Firefox, Tools > Clear Recent History (set to Everything and I'd recommend deleting everything and signing back into websites).

With Internet Explorer, Press Alt, then go to Tools > Delete Browing History (delete everything but passwords).

However, if you can't see the post at all, not sure what is wrong.

This is the newest: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12436843

This was your original: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12428976
                I did all of that on Firefox and Internet Exploder...but the pic still doesn't show up. When I click on edit post...the link to the post is there. Its just not showing on my computer. It doesn't even show a red "X" as a placeholder...I'll try from my home computer later on today! Thanks for trying to help me out...I wish it fixed the issue. :\
                sigpic

Comment

Is the computer you're using on some sort of network, like work or a college? It's possible they may have some sort of firewall on the connection that could be screwing things up for you. Do you have any trouble seeing people's signatures? They are hotlinked too, so if you can't see your post images you may have trouble seeing our sigs.

sigpic

Comment

Is the computer you're using on some sort of network, like work or a college? It's possible they may have some sort of firewall on the connection that could be screwing things up for you. Do you have any trouble seeing people's signatures? They are hotlinked too, so if you can't see your post images you may have trouble seeing our sigs.
                    Sigs are no issue...and the pics on other threads are showing...just this one has issues.
                    sigpic

Comment

Then it's probably a problem with the your ability to connect to the host site. I'd recommend just hosting the images on tinypic or imageshack than linking back to the original source.

I've hosted it on tinypic, so feel free to replace your older image link with this one, hopefully it will start showing for you. I'd suggest not clicking on it, just copy and paste the link and save changes. This way you so you can see if it loads (rather than clicking it, and it loading from your cache) when the post reloads.

http://i55.tinypic.com/svkhz8.jpg

sigpic

Comment

It looks like her thighs are fused together.

They say that bad publicity is better than no publicity, but this...? Friends and me are wondering what is possessing DC to allow this travesty to go forward?
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Then it's probably a problem with the your ability to connect to the host site. I'd recommend just hosting the images on tinypic or imageshack than linking back to the original source.

I've hosted it on tinypic, so feel free to replace your older image link with this one, hopefully it will start showing for you. I'd suggest not clicking on it, just copy and paste the link and save changes. This way you so you can see if it loads (rather than clicking it, and it loading from your cache) when the post reloads.

http://i55.tinypic.com/svkhz8.jpg
                          I'm home now and pics n all posts are showing. Its just weird that when I'm at work that this is the ONLY thread that pics don't show in....Oh well...moving on...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                            It looks like her thighs are fused together.

They say that bad publicity is better than no publicity, but this...? Friends and me are wondering what is possessing DC to allow this travesty to go forward?
                            Yeah...I don't like that pic of Lynda...just not flattering...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              You kind of have to wonder, don't you? You start doing a project, and the only buzz that it generates is concern, scorn, and outright derision....so why continue? If your target audience isn't interested before you even get to film, why bother?
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                You kind of have to wonder, don't you? You start doing a project, and the only buzz that it generates is concern, scorn, and outright derision....so why continue? If your target audience isn't interested before you even get to film, why bother?
                                I'm interested in it...I wanna give it a chance. If it prooves to be a flop...I'll say so.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X