No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everybody that the actress has done a great job of showing the difference between Mara and Audrey.
    My problem is that I don't like Mara and I am getting very bored with her moaning and childishness. I've only seen the first 5 episodes of this season, so I'm hoping this changes soon and something happens for me to like the characters, and the show, again.
    sigpic

Comment

I think Mara's great!

Spoiler:
      I'm really glad they've brought Audrey back without getting rid of Mara just yet. Seeing them interact is going to be something special.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
        I think Mara's great!

Spoiler:
        I'm really glad they've brought Audrey back without getting rid of Mara just yet. Seeing them interact is going to be something special.
        ^ I'm glad that they did that too.

I really like Mara; I think she's fun/interesting. I'm liking this season more than last season so far (I loved William, but I found the whole Lexie thing annoying, and only really enjoyed the latter part of the season).
        sigpic

Comment

Just completed watching Season 4 on DVD. I never really did watch "Eureka" all that much, not having SyFy, but I really liked Colin Ferguson as William. Watching some of the extras, like the cast at some Cons, was really fun. I knew the Top 3 were hilarious in person (especially Lucas Bryant and Eric B), but Colin was a nice fit with the group.
          sigpic

Comment

Loved the mid season finale

I´m really looking forward to seeing how they wrap up the series.

Comment

I was a little surprised by the actions of Mara's mother. Did they ever say what happened to the father exactly and why Mara went all nuts?

Comment

Originally posted by txlucky1 View Post
                I was a little surprised by the actions of Mara's mother. Did they ever say what happened to the father exactly and why Mara went all nuts?
                Not yet. Every secret they unlock just leads to twenty more.

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
                  Not yet. Every secret they unlock just leads to twenty more.
                  That is so true. They are running out of time now to answer much more. The lack of closure for so many questions is what drove me crazy about Lost.

Comment

I suspect the father died in unusual circumstances, and it was Mara's desire to reserect him that drove her nuts, either that or he died as a result of a trouble Mara created, and her punishment was to serve out her sentence in this world in the roles she has.

Comment

Not to my knowledge. Perhaps that is the role William Shatner is going to fill.

Comment

Duh of course, I forgot about that little snippet from the trailer.

Comment

Anyone have any idea when this show returns ?

Comment

No announcement has been made yet.

Comment

I really hope they don't wait till Fall.

Comment

It shouldn't be that long, it's a midseason break.

Comment

Working...
                                X