No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad Nathan and Duke are over being jerks to eachother.

I am a bit confused about why the Killer wants Audry.
    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

He probably wants her because
      Spoiler:
      he wants access to the barn. He is likely building an Audrey skin (ewwww) to access the barn when it appears for her.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I've been watching Haven from the beginning, and have just finished Season 1, and will be ordering Season 2. I'm curious to know what special "gifts"(?) the elderly brothers have. It seems to be implied that there is something about them. I really like them; they're such a kick to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I've been watching Haven from the beginning, and have just finished Season 1, and will be ordering Season 2. I'm curious to know what special "gifts"(?) the elderly brothers have. It seems to be implied that there is something about them. I really like them; they're such a kick to watch.
          Oh yeah, they are a hoot. And they have some good moments in Season 3. I can't remember anything specific in Season 2, but they definitely get fleshed out during that time.

Comment

Syfy has removed tonight's episode in light of the tragedy in CT. The episode would have shown violence in a high school.

A repeat of Eureka will be aired instead. No word on when tonight's original episode will be shown.

I frankly don't care, I think Syfy did a smart thing. I am just...words cannot express. I will have the families in my thoughts for a long while.

Comment

I guess they can always just release this weeks episode online
              Last edited by TheRandomOne; 15 December 2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1519931/news

The airing of last Friday’s episode of Haven was delayed due to the recent tragedy in Connecticut. The season finale was originally scheduled to air this Friday, but Syfy has pushed the release to January and will air both episodes back-to-back:

“Last Friday’s 10Pm episode of Haven contained scenes of fictitious violence in a high school setting and in light of the recent tragedy, we have decided to reschedule it along with the series’ season three finale, originally slated to air this Friday, December 21st at 10Pm. The final two episodes of season three of Haven will now air back-to-back on Thursday, January 17th from 8-10 Pm (Et/Pt) to maintain the integrity of the series’ serialized nature.”

The rescheduling will have no impact on the future of Haven, as Syfy recently announced the order of a 13-episode fourth season:

“Syfy has picked up drama Haven for a fourth season.
                tis a long wait...
                sigpic

Comment

Airing it this Friday would be ratings suicide
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, but a month wait for two episodes kind of sucks too.
                    sigpic

Comment

This is the problem with fandom. They are too emotionally invested to look at TV shows rationally. I makes very little sense to air those two remaining episodes during the Christmas season
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                        Yeah, but a month wait for two episodes kind of sucks too.
                        Given the subject matter of the episode that was supposed to air last Friday, are you really so insensitive that you can't wait a month to see it?

Comment

No I'm not. Don't think I'm being insensitive.

I was disappointed but I understood why they cancelled it on Friday (even though the subject matter was only marginally related to what happened). I'm confused why they cannot air both episodes this Friday, since that was the planned date for the finale anyway. And what would have suffered being moved out of its place to compensate...? Wrestling.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            No I'm not. Don't think I'm being insensitive.

I was disappointed but I understood why they cancelled it on Friday (even though the subject matter was only marginally related to what happened). I'm confused why they cannot air both episodes this Friday, since that was the planned date for the finale anyway. And what would have suffered being moved out of its place to compensate...? Wrestling.
                            Seriously? The Friday before Christmas doesn't seem strange
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

What do you mean?

The 21st was supposed to be the air date of the finale. If they are going to play both episodes on the same day, why wait when they were already going to have a slot open...
                              sigpic

Comment

Logic would dictate that would mess up airing whatever original content appears on Friday in addition to Haven. You would have to move more than one show besides Haven to accomodate Haven. In the grand scheme of all the content SyFy has to schedule that just does not make sense.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X