Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite scifi show, the one and only...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You can think?
    Yes I can Imagine the shock when I found out I usually end up with a headache afterwards
    sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who 1963 to 1989.
      Most of the new stuff (especialy the Tennent tripe)just fails to compare.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
        Doctor Who 1963 to 1989.
        Most of the new stuff (especialy the Tennent tripe)just fails to compare.
        I think I would add the new Doctor Who to my top 1 list (even if the last season was my least favorite).
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

if I had one choice it would probably be space above & beyond, closely followed by stargate though
          I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

I think Babylon 5 is my favourite scifi show no 1.

I also love all Star Trek, SG-1, SGA, X-Files, Andromeda, Seaquest. I saw a few episodes of Farscape and I think I will love this show too. I want to watch it.
            sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who or Blakes 7. It would be too difficult to chose only one.

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager. The other day I watched some episodes for the first time in years and I realized just how much I love it
                sigpic
                ~the guitarists~

Comment

Well, if I have to choose just one show and crown it as the ultimate all time favorite, it would have to be Babylon 5.

But I have to say that right now, I'm still really badly hooked on SG1, which is my "newest love". In fact, I'm suffering from withdrawl simptoms after finishing a rewatch not so long ago. So, at this point SG1 is a serious runner up as far as being the favorite is concerned.
                  sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                  - R.E.M.

Comment

My favourite Sci-Fi show...

If I had to pick one, from the many I enjoy.
                    It has to be...

Stargate SG-1 followed by the new version of Battlestar Galactica.

But I do like so many others.

ttyl
                    Starfist
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

battle star the new one
                      sigpic

Comment

I really like Dark Angel, I could never really get into stargate the first time I saw it and barely know what Doctor Who was. Dark Angel premiered on TV and me and my parents and my siblings watched it most of the time, shame it was canceled.

So number 1 is Dark Angel mainly because it was the first and I still like to watch it even though its almost 10 years old.
                        sigpic

Comment

i really have a hard time picking one and only one. My 3 favorite sci-fi shows are probably Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Farscape. Which one I like the best usually depends on what frame of mind I happen to be in. If you really twisted my arm and forced me to make a decision, I'd say maybe TNG just because it was the one that was my favorite first.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I remember watching episodes of TNG as a kid. Might be the first Scifi series I ever saw.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

There is no doubt, no thought required, just a resounding

Babylon 5
                              sigpic
                              Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Well for me it's the X-Files

Comment

Working...
                                X