What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    If i can take Digifluid down , i can definitely take you down Jper,.... jokes on you I don't even use toilets
    Funny! Comparing me to DigiFluid. Digi, are you been harrased by this little minion, aka MIZA, 'cause if so let me know, I could help you.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

When I saw her post my first thought was "what, when did she 'take me down'?"
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Transformers and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

When I saw her post my first thought was "what, when did she 'take me down'?"
          y'know remember it was about sometime last week ?! I take all you down !!!

currently watching Lord of the Rings !!
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Just booted up Alien Resurrection. Not that I have any overwhelming urge to watch this worst of the Alien movies, but it's the last one in the Anthology BD set so...
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

y'know remember it was about sometime last week ?! I take all you down !!!
              No I don't remember. Enlighten us.

I watched Iron Man 2. The first one was better IMHO.

Comment

Batman: SubZero

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                  No I don't remember. Enlighten us.

I watched Iron Man 2. The first one was better IMHO.
                  Damn you Jper !!! I am the Queen of the world !!! I would get you and you little dog(Digifluid) too

now watching Monsters vs Aliens !!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Damn you Jper !!! I am the Queen of the world !!! I would get you and you little dog(Digifluid) too

now watching Monsters vs Aliens !!
                    So, it's only a pathic little planet. I'm an ascended being and I rule the universe, and I have my own plane of existence. And don't call Digi a dog. He's more a wolf-man. Wolverine, maybe?

And I'm watching Valentine's Day now. It's boring. (As obvious as I am here instead of watching. ) Luckily it has Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner and Anne Hatheway. I wish this was a SF movie with all of them in it. That'd be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                      So, it's only a pathic little planet. I'm an ascended being and I rule the universe, and I have my own plane of existence. And don't call Digi a dog. He's more a wolf-man. Wolverine, maybe?

And I'm watching Valentine's Day now. It's boring. (As obvious as I am here instead of watching. ) Luckily it has Jessica Biel and Jessica Alba and Jennifer Garner and Anne Hatheway. I wish this was a SF movie with all of them in it. That'd be cool.

Hmm I would agree wolfman ? You can't count valentine day as syfy unless it is an alien massacre ?! Well I m watching Zombieland
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmm I would agree wolfman ? You can't count valentine day as syfy unless it is an alien massacre ?! Well I m watching Zombieland
                        SyFy huh? SyFy is a TV channel. SF = Science Fiction.

And I didn't say it was SF. I just said I wished it was. That'd be cool.

Comment

Yesterday: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Invasion of the Body Snatchers [1956]

Comment

I've finally watched Moon. You'll all be pleased to hear this, right? It was a good movie, albeit that it has a very strange, but intriguing beginning.

Spoiler:
                                The clones, that I didn't seen coming. I didn't read any spoilers or reviews, or thoughts or ... and I thought Sam was just losing his mind....

The smiley face on Gerty is hilarious. Even if it was a "sad" scene, that ridiculous smiley face was there.

Comment

Working...
                                X