What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil: Afterlife

Ugh. You go into the RE movies with a certain level of expectation....you know you're not going to get a masterpiece, but you can expect some popcorn fluff that's a halfway decent way to kill 90 minutes. Not with this one. What a crappy movie
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Watched Predators tonight. Didn't really enjoy it. I don't know what it was, they didn't exactly do anything wrong, I just didn't really enjoy the movie.

And I question the wisdom of casting a South American woman as an IDF soldier when they've already got Adrien Brody cast in the same movie. Strikes me as odd, is all.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Ugh. You go into the RE movies with a certain level of expectation....you know you're not going to get a masterpiece, but you can expect some popcorn fluff that's a halfway decent way to kill 90 minutes. Not with this one. What a crappy movie
        Indeed. I actually think this is the worst RE movie so far. I wasn't a big fan of Extinction, but this was worse.
        sigpic

Comment

Iron Man

If someone kept me continually filled with food I think I could sit thru the Harry Potter movies. Although I'm don't think I could do it all at once.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Have yet to see either the last Potter film or the current one. Must catch up in time for the real finale.
            Last edited by nx01a; 02 December 2010, 10:49 PM.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              The two ladies I watched the films with decided to buy me dinner for supplying the DVDs and for being willing to sit through all 7 of the movies with them. They knew that I wasn't fond of some of these films (particularly 5 & 6) but as they had never seen any of them, they wanted me to walk them through the whole thing. Hey it's free food for 15 hours of my time so it's all good.
              Harry Potter party green
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

RoboCop
                RoboCop: Prime Directives - Dark Justice

Comment

The 1st Robocop movie was a classic.

The others never measured up. Although I did watch some of the series.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I love the original movie yeah Enjoyed the second one too, though it definitely wasn't as good. The third is an abomination best expunged from history.

This is the first time I've ever seen Prime Directives; can't say I was terribly blown away by the first part.

Comment

I love the original movie yeah
                      Oh hell yes. One of my all-time, top three favourite films.

Enjoyed the second one too, though it definitely wasn't as good.
                      It has its moments, but I thought it lacked most of the things that made the first one so good - they focused on the wrong aspects.

The third is an abomination best expunged from history.
                      I have said it before, and I'll say it again - I'm perfectly willing to gather up every copy, every film print and set fire to them.

This is the first time I've ever seen Prime Directives; can't say I was terribly blown away by the first part.
                      I don't think it gets any better to be honest.
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Yeah....I watched about half the second one and shut it off. Sucked

Comment

At least Neil's sister from The Inbetweeners was in it

Timecop
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
                            At least Neil's sister from The Inbetweeners was in it
                            For all of 10 minutes, and then dies a death that not one character comments on for the rest of the film

Comment

I watched Kick-Ass, don't know if it is really SF though. But It was a weird sort of spiderman.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Iron Man
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X