X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
    Cinema: Transformers - Age of Extinction

Please, put it to bed and let it lie.
    Small chance of that. A fifth film and also a Ttansformers/G.I. Joe movie are being talked about.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Blu-Ray:
      The X-Files: I Want to Believe
      Rise of the Planet of the Apes

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Doom

Originally posted by brutak View Post
        small chance of that. A fifth film and also a ttansformers/g.i. Joe movie are being talked about.
        YO JOE!!!!!! rrroooooollll ooooouuuuuuuuuutttttttttttt

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
        Cinema: Transformers - Age of Extinction

Please, put it to bed and let it lie.
        You still went to the Cinema too see it
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 July 2014, 05:38 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

DVD: Doctor Who: The Next Doctor

Blu-Ray: Under the Skin

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Tomb Raider
            Tomb Raider - The cradle of life
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Batman (1966)

Wonderfully silly and over-the-top. I had wanted to watch the TV series, but apparently it has yet to be officially released on DVD for some reason. If it had, I couldn't find it on Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or anywhere else on-line for free.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                Batman (1966)

Wonderfully silly and over-the-top. I had wanted to watch the TV series, but apparently it has yet to be officially released on DVD for some reason. If it had, I couldn't find it on Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or anywhere else on-line for free.
                There was some kind of legal dispute over the rights that prevented a DVD/Blu-Ray release until now.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Fantastic Voyage
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

D/L: Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Comment

Blu-Ray: Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor

DVD: Doctor Who: The Time of the Doctor

Comment

Dredd
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Rise of the Planet of the Apes in preparation for the sequel, hopefully tomorrow.
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Cinema: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Comment

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - intelligent, emotional, deep and action packed with astounding effects. Superb film.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cinema: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2D)

Not entirely sure about the plot or some of the fine detail of things have passed since the last movie, but you can't help but marvel at the technical achievement in making it.

Comment

Working...
                                X