Clear All

Rise of the Planer of the Apes

7,5/10

Comment

Hercules and the Lost Kingdom
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Short Circuit, which is already in the process of being remade.
        Spoiler:
        I hate to say it, but a remake could be a great idea - there's a surprisingly good story in there just asking for a smarter, more dramatic and more in-depth take. Plus, I must admit I enjoyed this more than I thought I would, having last seen it when I was about 13, but then it was written by the guys who made one of my favourite films, Tremors.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

District 9

One of my favourite films, if not my absolute favourite

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
          Short Circuit, which is already in the process of being remade
          Mixed feelings about that - I loved Short Circuit as a child, so my automatic reaction was outrage and annoyance. Might not be too bad, though.
          "When I need your advice Terri, I'll give the secret signal. Which is me being sectioned under the Mental Health Act"

Comment

The Adjustment Bureau. Loved it, absolutely my kind of film - well written, well cast, well acted, good concept (originally from Philip K Dick, so no shock there), quite clever and very subtly done without the need to reveal everything or use big flashy CGI.

Also it has Emily "Bloody Gorgeous" Blunt in it, so I was doubly happy.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars

...and thus concludes another Farscape re-watch. Now for another Firefly re-watch, I guess.
              sigpic

Comment

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
                Overall I liked it, it was fun to watch for the most part. I thought it was better than the last one. Based on what I'd read, I expected to find Carly annoying, but I didn't. I thought she was ok, she really didn't do much, she was basically just there to play the pretty girlfriend(and she didn't do anything I found annoying), I actually liked her a little bit better than Megan Fox's character. I found Sam really annoying in this movie though(a lot more annoying than I remember him being in the previous movies); him whining for the first hour of the movie about wanting to matter really got on my nerves. The second half of the movie was better.
                sigpic

Comment

Underworld
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Fright Night , pretty cool
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      Fright Night, pretty cool
                      really? the one with David Tennant? how was he?

I saw "Star Trek", the 2009 movie.
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Cowboy and Aliens

it was... besides Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde and Daniel Craig a bit dissappointing I have to say... maybe after a second watch later this year it will grow on me, but I am kinda sad because I really wanted to love this movie... well...
                        sigpic

Comment

Underworld Evolution
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            really? the one with David Tennant? how was he?

I saw "Star Trek", the 2009 movie.
                            i thought he was pretty good, I am pretty sure the older version was very campy.

I am watching Contagion , very good movie it makes people really think when a virus if spreading
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Underworld - Rise of the Lycans
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Apollo 18

It was OK, but nothing more I'm afraid. IMO anyway.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X