Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Sherlock Holmes 2 , awesome movie ,
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Rise of the Planet of the Apes
      I loved it, thought it was a really good movie.

Fright Night(2011)
      I loved this movie too, thought it was fun to watch.
      sigpic

Comment

Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Very, very impressed. Absolutely my kind of movie. Good plot, makes sense, phenomenal acting from Andy Serkis, and it was all very, very moving (John Lithgow was excellent as well, in a tragic way).

Despite being numerous, references to the original Planet of the Apes were brilliantly and often subtly integrated,
        Spoiler:
        like the news reports on the Icarus mission, Caesar building a Statue of Liberty model and of course, several of Tom Felton's lines ("It's a mad house, a MAD HOUSE!" and "Get your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!")

Loved it.
        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
        sigpic
        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Rise of the planet of the apes, I think this is suppose to be a prequel to the other planet of the apes movies ??
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Cowboys & Aliens
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              Cowboys & Aliens
              is it good? have not seen it yet, waiting for the bluray release... I am gonna blind buy this because of three reasons.

1. harrison ford
              2. harrison ford
              3. sci fi

BTW I watched CAPTAIN AMERICA - The First Avenger again last night, and it was much more better then the first time around, still it does not top Thor but highly enjoyable and I can't wait for the Avengers to be released. Before its released I'm gonna do a re-watch of Iron Man I & II, Thor and this one. Marvel is doing great when it comes down to their movies, hopefully they gonna convince me to watch the new spider-man movie, but I am still sceptical about if they ever gonna top the raimi versions!
              sigpic

Comment

Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan

Comment

Never let me go, great movie makes you really question organ donation
                  sigpic

Comment

I watched the first Stargate movie: Stargate.
                    And I also watched 10 episodes of Stargate SG-1

Comment

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. Haven't watched it in years.
                      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Stargate- The Ark of Truth
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

X-Men. Haven't watched it for a while, very enjoyable.

Also, yesterday I watched Monsters vs. Aliens. Yeah it's a kids film, but sometimes they can be remarkably enjoyable (like most Pixar films). This...was okay. Average. Completely forgettable.
                          sigpic

Comment

Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury and Book of Dragons

I usually don't bother with holiday specials, but How to Train Your Dragon is an exception. Both of these, though short, help to make better the wait for the full-length sequel. The second one is more of a fun documentary of the many species of dragons, obviously a lead into the online game and, hopefully, a preview of things we may see in future full-length movies.
                            Last edited by McClance; 27 December 2011, 03:25 AM. Reason: My original post disappeared!
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

X2. Preferred it to the first X-Men film which itself was hardly poor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Apperantly the TCM channel is playing a bunch of old 50's and 60's Sci Fi B-movies all nite tonite....and they didn't advertise it...and I have to work tommorow..

CRAP!
                                I like Sharky
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X