No announcement yet.

V (ABC) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was cool seeing Paul McGillion in the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
      It was cool seeing Paul McGillion in the episode.
      I was actually surprised, as the pics of his character earlier in the episode didn't seem to look like him...and I didn't know he was appearing until I saw him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        ABC announces their fall and midseason shows on May 18
        That will be a big day.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Good theory oh pointy one! And it is a logical deduction.
          Yeah, in addition you don't have to go through all the trouble of creating an entirely new identity for any new Vs. It probably saves time and limits the possibility of anyone getting suspicious.

Last night was another solid episode. I was a little taken aback by Hobbs' actions. I wonder what he's up to?
          I'm more interested in what Marcus is up to actually. I don't know why, but I'm under the impression that he's acting without Anna's knowledge. Maybe he's going to make his own power play and his plan is to set up Lisa as a puppet Queen after offing Anna?
          Written in Blood, My First Stargate Fanfiction.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            That will be a big day.

Originally posted by Mr._Pointy View Post
            Yeah, in addition you don't have to go through all the trouble of creating an entirely new identity for any new Vs. It probably saves time and limits the possibility of anyone getting suspicious.

I'm more interested in what Marcus is up to actually. I don't know why, but I'm under the impression that he's acting without Anna's knowledge. Maybe he's going to make his own power play and his plan is to set up Lisa as a puppet Queen after offing Anna?
            This is true...by creating new "skins" using the people in the "live aboard" program...it would give the Vs hundreds of under cover soldiers.

I guess...I would include Marcus in the mix as well. I want to know why Marcus is in league with Hobbs. This could play out to be quite interesting.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pointy View Post
              Ha! That Hobbes and his traitorous shenanigans.

Am I the only when who was grinning evilly throughout pretty much every one of Anna's little smirks? She's so smug it's both infuriating and adorable.

I wonder if her plan is to
              Spoiler:
              replace all the humans involved in her live aboard program with V's or V soldiers. Maybe that's why they're taking D.N.A. samples? As templates for human skins?

Ah, next episode is the last of the season...hopefully not the series though.
              Hobbes is allying himself with the Fifth Column for security and information, while still doing what he does best behind their backs.

Anna's facial expressions are priceless. One moment she is smirking, then she has tears and is sad, then she is smirking again. That lady is one evil lizard.

Interesting new skin theory. I always wondered how the Vs were able to replace humans to spy on Earth, unless they created new identities for the Vs. So is Ryan a replacement for a poor human who fell into the Vs trap years ago?

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
              Last night's episode was awesome, can't wait for the finale. I so hope this one gets picked up. I really love the characters of Lisa and Joshua. And I'm a little bit smitten with Jack. Why did they have to make him a priest!
              That's what I have said. I feel dirty thunking a priest, but he's hot.

Speaking of Joshua, that little half smile that he did was great. I believe that was the first time he expressed emotion outwardly. I loved it.
              sigpic
              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

I figure either the live on board are future hosts, shells or hostages
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Oh...I really hope V gets renewed. I really love the show. The last episode was just awesome. I wanna watch it again. Is it on Hulu yet?

sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

I love all of the plot that revolved around Lisa this episode, which was most of it! She's currently trapped in a very bad situation and that makes for great drama.
                    The conversation between Anna and Erika was great. So many lies...
                    I'm really glad that Erika found out that Lisa's a V, and then she got a second shock that she's Anna's daughter! Erika comforting wounded Lisa was a lovely scene - she's an infinitely better mother for Lisa than Anna could ever be!
                    Erika using Tyler to get close to Anna makes for an interesting direction but when Ty eventually learns the truth he's NOT going to be happy!
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

NBC's "Chuck" and ABC's "V" will get renewed for next season.

Both Warner Bros. shows were on the bubble for a pickup due to borderline ratings, but sources say the shows will be back next season on their respective networks.
                      http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...-renews-v.html
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Ah I hope so, Warner Bros. is good at ignoring the networks to support their shows (like Smallville)

Comment

YES!

Let V no longer stand for Visitor. Let V stand for victory!

5 days till "Red Sky". This one was directed by Robert Duncan McNeill a.k.a. "Tom Paris".

Comment

So looks like ABC went with V over Flashforward. Cant say im disapointed with that out come.

Comment

V > FlashForward cause of hot girls!

Comment

Just watched the last episode again on Hulu. OMG. What an episode. So many juicy things happening. Is it me or is Anna's deadpan looks getting creepier and creepier? Morena just has that look down down pat.

I'm just wondering why Lisa didn't tell the truth at the lineup. why did she point out Larry Parker (Paul McGillion) when she knew he was innocent? I'm sure she was about to confess to Erika before Anna showed up. Is Lisa scared of her mother (Anna)?
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X