Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daleks's are pretty powerful but I think the most EVIL creatures are the Sith!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      The Daleks's are pretty powerful but I think the most EVIL creatures are the Sith!
      But are the Sith force invincible?

Comment

Originally posted by Simon M View Post
        In terms of the series mentioned, then its an arguable but valid answer. In terms of sadism in all of SciFi, I think the crown is probably owned by Chaos / Dark Eldar from 40K. The wretched souls of that universe suffer agonies beyond what flesh will allow.
        never heard of that series (do the victims get to voice their pain ? because the victims of the goa'uld can't even do that)

btw I'll add the Shrike to the list

Comment

the beast from homeworld cataclysm are very evil. they take organic live and rip it apart then they weave your biomass against the control pannel of the ship and sieze control.
          they gain the knowledge and memories of those they consume. if you happen to be merged with your ship like the bentusi your body stays in tact and expiriences pain for ever as you watch worlds of organic life consumed by the plague. the beast is like a fungus and came before the flood and is more gross and evil. all life shall be consumed.
          the beast enjoys the screams of the crew as the hyphe burrows into their flesh and rips them up and uses their biomass to grow. it sends signals of the crews pain to other vessels to torment them and show them their fate.

Comment

Yuuzhan Vong
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

I have to give it to Khan. Yeah he's not colossally technologically advanced a la Replicators or Borg, his strength is his hatred and lust for vengeance.

I'd give the Emperor (Star Wars) a close second, for his spiteful and selfish manipulation of an entire galaxy in order to thrust himself to power. The only reason I don't give him #1 is because it's for power rather than revenge.
              Last edited by DigiFluid; 01 August 2009, 05:16 PM.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Borg Queen married to a Number One.
                The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

why?

Comment

The most evil of evil villians is simple...

Spoiler:

The Powers that Be.

Honestly when you look at it, you've got to admit that there's a massive right-wing conspiracy involving them.
                    The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Evil Willow(from Buffy), The First Evil, Glory(from Buffy), Illyria, Jasmine, The Beast, Wolfram & Hart, Isobel(from Smallville), Doomsday, Cthulhu, Brainiac, Darkseid. Apocalypse(from X-men) and Alastair. Lilith & the other demons and supernatural creatures(from Supernatural) would destroy the Daleks, Ori and all the other bad guys that everyone has listed

I have to disagree with you about almost all of those being able to destroy the Ori or the Dalek. How on earth do you see Glory, Wolfram & Hart, or Alistair defeating the Ori? (Don't know the others, or enough about the Daleks to discuss them) And Which one were you saying was the #1 evil?

I also don't think the Daleks are as evil as some of the other choices, although they may be the most powerful.

Comment

The Daleks.

They hate anything that's not the same as them and kill them. They are beings made only capable of destruction.

In powerful terms - They don't die (they keep coming back). They defeated the Timelords (Sort of). And they are obviously just the greatest Villains in sci-fi... No, television history.

So, they would just wipe out all of the other villains races without pity. Quite easily.
                        -Jaffa Warrior

Comment

My vote goes the Daleks. Not only are they the most evil, they are also the smartest villians and the most powerfull. They would wipe out any other villian thrown at them.
                          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by pwells View Post
                            Adria (Ori) would be a contender.
                            quoted for truth

Adria would win through hotness
                            The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Interesting that nobody has mentioned the Flood from Halo. If the Wraith are space vampires than the Flood are space zombies, and it could be cool to see them go at it. Also, would a symbiote be able to protect Jaffa/a host from being infected and turned into a flood combat form?

Comment

Working...
                              X