Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defying Gravity - News/Articles/Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw episode 9 and I thought it was spectacular. I might be one of the best of the series.

Does anybody know if they even filmed anymore episodes after ep.9?
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
      Does anybody know if they even filmed anymore episodes after ep.9?
      They filmed 13 episodes.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Episode 10, Deja Vu, will be broadcast in Canada on Space, Oct 2, 2009. Will be a busy night for folks in Canada!

Then they have the remaining episodes on the schedule the next 3 Friday nights. So, one way or the other, the remaining episodes will be aired.

Comment

I just checked www.casttv.com to see if they had the 10th episode, but not yet. They do have the 1st episode of season 2 of Merlin however, and all of the episodes of Warehouse 13, so I am using it to catch up on those series.
          ---------------------
          sigpic
          Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

See the link below for an interview with Paula Garces (a.k.a. Paula Morales) -

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...-act-of-faith/

Comment

I just checked www.casttv.com to see if they had the 10th episode, but not yet.
              It will be up next Saturday once it airs in Canada. Interesting interview link. But I'm surprised that there was absolutely no mention of the status of the show. This show is not playing out at all like anything I've seen in the past. Normally, a show with low ratings will just fade away, but this one had no publicity to begin with, was chopped in the US mid-run, and to this day there's been no official statement of it's official status. Plus, one of the major players, the BBC, still hasn't aired it in the UK.

I have nothing to support my optimism, but I feel as if this one might get carried on after all, once the dust settles...

Comment

I just rewatched this episode "Eve ate the Apple" and it only just dawned on me that Jen could not see Beta, all she sees is an empty box where it is sitting. I think she is feeling some anger that she is not experiencing what the others are feeling. Also, although Steve has not hallucinated either, he is able to see Beta. Perhaps it is because he "believes" whereas Jen always seems to be skeptic.

The more I think about this show, the more I say to myself if I was one of the show sponsors/producers, I would be really pissed with the major networks. This is a first run show that should have seen a decent timeslot and premier in the fall, or have been a step in once one of the initial fall shows failed, not given the lacklustre launch it experienced this summer. Is how I feel and I am only a fan! LOL.
                ---------------------
                sigpic
                Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

All we can really do is enjoy what is left of this season, when we can actually see it.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    All we can really do is enjoy what is left of this season, when we can actually see it.
                    You could be waiting a long time my friend...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                      You could be waiting a long time my friend...
                      Yeah, I know.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just checked the schedule and episode 10 is still on the schedule for tonight on Space in Canada. So, someone will get to see it, and hopefully report back as to major developments revealed, if any.

I have a feeling that this show is going to end up being one of the best shows ever to fall through the cracks and not be heard from again. This fall's new sci-fi related offerings are overall, pretty good and that doesn't help matters much from Defying Gravity's perspective. Hopefully the next episodes will both answer questions at least semi-tie things up....

Comment

Isn't the "Stargate: Universe" premier in Canada on Friday? Where will it be? Is it in conflict with "Defying Gravity"?
                          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Defying Gravity is on at 8pm, with SGU on at 9. So, because it's leading into SGU, it might pick up some bigger numbers by default. let's hope so, anyway. Regardless, kudos to Space for keeping it on their schedule. I can't get next weeks schedule, but it would be great if they moved it back to 10pm, as then they would be following SGU. That would be about the best exposure they could hope for, IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by 12OzMouse View Post
                              Defying Gravity is on at 8pm, with SGU on at 9. So, because it's leading into SGU, it might pick up some bigger numbers by default. let's hope so, anyway. Regardless, kudos to Space for keeping it on their schedule. I can't get next weeks schedule, but it would be great if they moved it back to 10pm, as then they would be following SGU. That would be about the best exposure they could hope for, IMO...
                              I wish it were that way here, but SyFy didn't buy the series. In any case, I believe "Sanctuary" is starting next week in that time slot.
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

I wish it were that way here, but SyFy didn't buy the series. In any case, I believe "Sanctuary" is starting next week in that time slot.

Yeah, your right. It's back at its old time slot of 10pm, so that probably carries over to Space in Canada, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X