Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defying Gravity - News/Articles/Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Well, nothing DIRECTLY about Beta.
    Spoiler:
    Although the Doc's hallucination about the schoolgirl is almost certainly Beta's fault. I wonder what the purpose it serves? Just forcing people to confront their darkest fears/memories? To what purpose? And why, then, the hallucination Donner had an ep or so back where the purifiers were coated with Mars dust? That actually qualified as useful.

Not that we're ever likely to learn any answers. Unless the producers come forward after the cancellation to give us poor sods the rest of the story.
    And the odds of that happening are probably pretty slim. I will enjoy this show while I still can.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      And the odds of that happening are probably pretty slim. I will enjoy this show while I still can.
      I dunno, it depends on the producers. I can think of a couple of instances where the producers came out and said, "Here's what we WOULD have done..." At least in a vague second season sort of way, not necessarily the grand finale.

Comment

After all the news of how bad this show is doing, I gave up after watching episode 3. haven't seen anything since.

If it's renewed for a second season, I'll start watching again... but i really don't want to waste my time if it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          I dunno, it depends on the producers. I can think of a couple of instances where the producers came out and said, "Here's what we WOULD have done..." At least in a vague second season sort of way, not necessarily the grand finale.
          Well, if this show does get canceled, hopefully its producers are like those "couple instances".
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
            Missed week two's episode since I had to work. Tried to watch it on SPACE the following Friday, but due to the time difference (SPACE is in Toronto, so 3 hours ahead). I missed it a second time!!!

But did get to see epsiode three. Enjoying very much!!!
            On line websites of Space and CTV have the episodes. Saw the 5th one on CTV (had problems with Space's link and couldn't get it to work) because I had no idea it was being moved to Fridays! Found out on Sunday.

I like watching on Space better because the CTV website was airing it in chunks and would be an ad inbetween the chunks. I have my computer hooked up to my 37 inch TV and every time the commercial came on my full screen went back to the little screen and had to wait until after the commercial to make it full screen again. grumple. Space just airs some black inbetween and it doesn't affect my watching (at least when I was watching The Listener)
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              After all the news of how bad this show is doing, I gave up after watching episode 3. haven't seen anything since.

If it's renewed for a second season, I'll start watching again... but i really don't want to waste my time if it doesn't.
              That the problem with all the negative vibes people are not watching because they know it will likely be cancel and thus it further reduces the ratings of the show making it even less likely to return.

Comment

i think it is cool to have a show like this on TV we don't have anything like it so for that to happen is great !!, but i am very worried that due to it's originality it will get canceled
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  That the problem with all the negative vibes people are not watching because they know it will likely be cancel and thus it further reduces the ratings of the show making it even less likely to return.
                  Bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Woa, this show is quite good, isn't it? Thanks Gateworld for recommending it! Watched all 6 episodes back to back yesterday and I'm hooked! Very glad to see Christina Cox & Laura Harris as lead characters!

Comment

I really hope this show lasts at least for a full season.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i just downloaded it yesterday and i was also hooked straight away its a very good show i love it
                        sigpic

Comment

Who is Christina Cox and what shows has she been in?
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            Who is Christina Cox and what shows has she been in?
                            http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0184965/

Loads, mostly science fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                              http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0184965/

Loads, mostly science fiction.

Wow she has loads of credits ........

I'd probably know her if I saw some of the shows, or movies she was in. Sorry I still feel quite rusty about who she is. Though the name does sound terribly familier hence why I asked first.

I think I remember her from Stargate.
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                Wow she has loads of credits ........

I'd probably know her if I saw some of the shows, or movies she was in. Sorry I still feel quite rusty about who she is. Though the name does sound terribly familier hence why I asked first.

I think I remember her from Stargate.
                                She was in stargate Atlantis Whispers

Comment

Working...
                                X