X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
    that's a good point

Spoiler:
    in the book the vampires wipe out humanity then start to rubuild society, however in the movie the vampires are more zombie-like and not sentient like in the book
    But they were starting to show sentient in the film, something that could be built upon on the follow up.
    Thinking about it, the second continue on from that women finding the human colony, and we start seeing them creatures grow more intelligence, A race pursue, humans trying to developed their weapon and Vampires/zobies trying to stop them. We see the creatures starting to form their society. The settlement get conquered but before that they manage to replicate will smith character work and developed it into a gas form and a kind of deployment system, may be design before the virus release.

The third film starts with the release of the vaccine but instead of restoring the creatures to human, it just restores their intelligence to human level, and they proceed to wipe out human kind.

The last scene could be the little girl we sure in the first film, being the last human survivor.
    Last edited by knowles2; 24 January 2009, 02:55 AM.

Comment

I Am Legend Prequel Confirmed

A I Am Legend prequel is in development for release in 2011.

Heres the info:

Director Francis Lawrence has confirmed there will be an I Am Legend prequel that will reveal what happened to Will Smith's character before the zombies took over New York City.

Blog site Shock Til You Drop spoke with Lawrence during his attendance at San Diego Comic-Con about the prequel rumours, and he revealed he would definitely be involved.

"Yes, yes, absolutely, we're actually trying to crack that [the prequel]," he said. "We're trying to figure out some ideas for it, but yes, it would be a prequel."

He apparently also confirmed that Will Smith would definitely be into doing more with the character, and revealed his directorial vision for the prequel.

"In the prequel, it's slightly different because it's earlier [than I Am Legend]. We were three years later so we did a lot of research into the way nature would have sort of overtaken the city, with the cracks in the streets and the weeds, so if it's just back earlier, it'll be slightly different so the approach will be different."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...s/news/?a=9397

Comment

Working...
      X